SAy you love me chapter 8

Start from the beginning

"Yes very much so. There'd be food and and maybe a cinema and if I'm lucky hand holding." I smiled shyly. " Sounds nice. I have to go, see you." Tommy opened the door for me. Alex looked as he was in the process of introducing himself to the class. "Sorry for keeping her sir. It was a life or death matter." Tommy gave me a secret smile and I smiled back. Some of the boys laughed. "Even so I don't like being interrupted. Hurry to your seat Lilly so we can get started." I found my seat at the back of the class next to the window. Alex looked very handsome in his blue suit. He wore his shirt unbuttoned. His hear was combed back neatly from his handsome face. His seemed to glitter like emerald when though caught the reflection of the sun.

"As I was saying my name is Alex O'Neil. You can call me Mr. O'Neil or sir, whichever you prefer. This is my second school to teach and I've been teaching for the past four years and this anyway I don't want to ramble on, is there any questions you want to ask me? Several hands shot up. Alex pointed to a called Renee Spencer she was a bubbly blond girl who was liked by everyone. "You look younger than my brother. How old are you?" Alex smiled as if he expected this question "Older than I look." he pointed to another person, Sarah Fosters, she was one of the gifted and talented kids. "Will we be continuing with creative writing?" Alex looked relieved and he smiled at Sarah. "yes I will be." everyone else after that ask silly questions like "are you model? And "Do you have a girlfriend?" I was surprised when Alex said no. When did he brake up with Elizabeth the tart? And why do I feel so happy about this. I hate him remember?

                                                     ******                                                                "Does anybody know who this guy is?" I looked up to see Alex sitting down on his desk, gesturing to the interactive bored, where there was a picture of a man. The picture was of  guy wearing a head tie and a suit  in a desert high way, but there was a crow above in the distance. A few hands went up Eric pointed to a somebody. It was a boy who goes by the name of Kevin but his name was really Garfield. "You, what's your name?" Eric said "I'm Kevin. I think he's probably a rapper."

"But why's he wearing a suit in like the desert!" someone called out.

"I think it's a basket ball player?" someone else said. The class was shouting out answers, only just Warming to the guessing game. I thought he looked a bit like Tu Pac but I wasn't sure. It was quite curious why Alex never said if anyone was right or wrong, just a "maybe" or "hmm" as he pointed to somebody else.

"Come on who is it?"  Said Renee pouting.

 "I haven't a clue."  Alex's eyes twinkled with amusement. The class laughed. "The point of this exercise is to get you thinking about characters in which you'll be building your short stories around. So tell me. Why do you think this man is here?

"I think he had a car crash!" Renee said sitting up. I can see somebody wants to be teacher's pet." "Yeah and his wife is being eaten by the crows in the sky." Someone else added and made everyone erupt with laughter. The activity was fun. It made me almost want to join in. At the end we made up a story that it was a man who was a banker, who was travelling with his wife to Mexico where they crashed and she died. The crows were eating his wife while he snapped a picture of himself to be his new profile picture on facebook.  The lesson was laid back for once and we started planning our short stories.  When the bell rang for the next lesson I was slow to put away my books and stuff them into my bag. I tried to keep my head down as I past Alex and the group of girls around his desk. They were asking for private tutoring.

Tommy was leaning against the wall waiting as I walked out of English. He smiled when he saw me. "Gosh your slow." he said laughing. "I never asked you to wait."