I was shaking, Alexander and Kayden had walked a little bit ahead of me and for once there were no guards.

I did the only thing I could think of.

I screamed

K A Y D E N

K A Y D E N

"Did you see the smile on her face, when you told her you were proud" I spoke

Alex is the only one I'll talk freely around and not be slightly different, he literally knows everything about me.

He was just about to reply when we heard a scream, immediately on alert we whipped around and noticed Ezmie wasn't there.

"Shit" I cursed pulling my gun out in case with Alex doing the same

We ran back following her screams as we reached a desolate alleyway, it was still light out so there would be to many witnesses if they did something stupid.

Well bad for them but not for us

The joys of having the police on our payroll

I heard Alex call the rest of our family, as we watched him, he wasn't hurting her but she was thrashing about trying to escape.

We could easily take them but Ezmie doesn't know about the mafia yet.

"Let me go" she yelled

Damn she can be loud

Our family arrived a few minutes later with their guns, we nodded at dad and started walking down the alleyway.

"Stop your hurting me" she yelled

"I wouldn't touch her if I was you" Alex growled

Damn what is he a dog

Not the time

The man who had Ezmie restrained just laughed, he was crazy for even touching our little sister.

"Get your fucking hands of my daughter now" Mum bellowed

I forgot how scary she could be

Ezmie was crying shouting for us, Cohan was about to go closer when they pulled a gun out and set it to her head.

A loud sob escaped her mouth, she was terrified. Her face was gone of all colour and she looked like she was about to pass out.

Cassius and Kyson managed to sneak behind him with him noticing, they drew their guns to his head and knocked his gun out that was drew at Ezmie.

Ezmie immediately ran to mum who covered her and tried to calm her down, her tears were down her face and she was hyperventilating.

I nodded at Cassius and Kyson who understood and removed the man to take to the warehouse without Ezmie noticing.

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

Safety was the one of the things I wanted when growing up. I never wanted the newest phone or shoes growing up I always wanted love and safety.

And in my mums arms I felt the safest, she provided comfort and love something that Ashley could never.

She passed me to dad who made me feel the same way, I sighed in content. They saved me.

Wait they saved me

Why do they have guns?

How did Cassius and Kyson do that?

I decide to leave it for now as I was to shaken up to dawn on what just happened.

I was placed in the car, my head immediately leading against Cohan who was next to me, he played with my hair initially lulling me to sleep.

••••

I woke up to movement,I opened my eyes and saw Cohan carrying me in. He was already looking down at me a smile on his face when he saw I was awake.

"Good morning" he laughed

"Whatever" I grumbled still staying in his arms

He walked into the house which was surprisingly loud, my face furrowed as I tried to figure out why.

"Our family is here cupcake" Cohan spoke reading my mind

I like when he calls me cupcake

I nodded as he placed me down, his arm draped around my shoulders as we walked in.

"Hey is everything okay" my uncle Matthew asked as we walked in

"Yeah everything is fine, Ez is just a little shaken up but she'll be fine, she's strong" my mum answered looking at me

Will I be fine

He had a gun pointed to my head

Hello more trauma

Everyone started talking but I drowned them out trying to figure out why my family would own guns, including the twins.

Probably for protection I mean they did save me

Imagine they were in the mafia, a lot of people in my old school use to love the idea of the mafia

Edited
1174 words