Peter Parker x Reader (MCU)

Começar do início

"Yeah, I had to readjust the breathability but also make it more durable without ripping the computer lining," Peter said as he put on the spiderman head thing.

I look around the room and see all of the Avengers gear. Black widows electric shock baton. Captain America's outfit. Hawkeyes bow and arrow. Iron Man's suit. Thor's chest armor. And then there's a picture of The hulk on a shelf with dirty ripped pants under it.

This is so cool.

"Hey y/n, I've been meaning ask you something," Peter says as he walks back out from behind the wall with his regular clothes on.

"Go ahead," I say.

"Mr. Stark is taking me to Peru for a week with the team and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come with us. Of course, that's only of your parents say yes and you can take time from school. But I was hoping you'd want to come with me and we could get to know each other more," Peter says.

I swear I could see his face flush pink for a split second.

"Sure Spidey," I said.

"That's a cute nickname but just don't say that in public," Peter says as we leave the gear room.

"Wait, is Thor going to be there?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" Peter looked at me confused.

"I'm gonna go get my man," I said smirking.

"Hey, what about me?" Peter asks looking hurt.

"Aw Peter, I'm joking. No one compares to you," I said. "I'll ask my parents though. I can just say it's for the internship since that seems to be like what you're doing."

"Yeah, I just really wanted you to be there with me," Peter said. He rubbed the back of his neck and I swear I could make out a faint blush on his face.

"Hmm, Peter has a crush," I said out of nowhere.

I felt a sudden confidence in me and looking at Peter gave me reassurance to continue.

"W-what, huh? Y/n-n I don't, I didn't, well I'm just going to leave now," Peter said. He made a quick 180° and tried to bolt for the door.

However Peter is as graceful as a fish out soft water and he tripped on his shoe and fell.

Also however, that was around the same time I reached out to grab him.

This, not so tragically, resulted in me falling on top of Peter.

"Oof," I said as I landed on Peter.

"Double oof," Peter replied since he was pinned to the floor.

"Oh sorry," I said as I climbed off of him awkwardly. We both sat up but were still on the floor.

"I'm sorry for running," Peter said.

"I'm sorry for falling on you, I probably almost broke your back," I said chuckling a bit.

"Nah, a whole building fell on me once and I was fine," Peter said.

"I'm sorry. A whole building what?" I yelled.

"Shhhh! This room may be important but it's not sound proof. Believe me, Bucky and Steve walked in here together a few nights ago and I've been scarred ever since," Peter said.

He shuddered and I swore I saw some tears.

"Anyway, you're avoiding the question. Do you really like me?" I ask the spider boy in front of me.

"Well yes. I wouldn't be telling you my deepest secrets if I hated you. I wouldn't have asked you out to another country if I didn't like like you," Peter said.

His nose scrunched up a Lil bit and then he smiled at me.

My heart practically melted as he took his hands in mine.

His hands were softer compared to mine which were rough from always running around and never moisturizing.

"Would you maybe want to date me? Like you could be my partner and I could be your boyfriend?" Peter asked with a hopeful smile.

"Of course Peter. But you still never asked if I even liked you," I laughed a bit.

"Oh jeez, you're right. Sorry I forgot," Peter said.

"It's fine, I wouldn't have done this if I didn't like you back," I said.

"Done wha-?" But before Peter could finish, I cut him off with a short but sweet kiss.

I pulled away from him and Peter looked like he was in a daze.

"Woah that was like magical. More magicaller than Thor's hair and more magical than Disney. Woah," Peter said. He had the biggest smile.

"I really do like you Peter," I said as I learned close to him.

"And I really do like you too y/n," Peter said.

Our noses were barely touching but Peter leaned in and kissed me.

I was kissing my boyfriend and I was his partner.

I couldn't be happier.

(A/N: crappy finish)