Stay with him till I find my mate?
Sounds too appealing to be true.

He breaks our kiss and I whimper at the lost contact I was so avoiding, before he brings his warm lips back down, licking the area between my neck and shoulder, biting down then kissing again to make up for the pain it caused. My whole body bursts with pleasure.

"Feel so good!" My toes curl and I scurry back against his car to avoid falling. I arch my back giving him complete access to my neck. As if getting the cue, he starts placing sloppy wet kisses down my collar bone to just above the lace of my off shoulder top. With his index finger he lowers it down exposing the area above my chest biting and kissing my sensitive skin and licking again before cold air cools it down, filling my nerves with ecstasy. I want him to keep doing it like that. A moan escapes my lip and I tug on his curly hair shakily, pulling him back up into a kiss.

I can't handle this pleasure I am soaking wet in my panties and this isn't exactly the right place. He growls lowly and his eyes darken but his smile is genuine, totally in contrast to the dark in his eyes full of lust.

"Let's get Inside," he suggests, unlocking his car. I jump up as it made a roaring noise and bumped into his chiseled chest. I am too flighty to focus on my surroundings. He is laughing.

You can't fall in love with someone just by hearing his laugh, can you? Deep and raspy. It can make a woman do anything he wants, like jump him in his car behind me this instant.

"Inside?" I ask to myself, my heart is running million miles a minute. "Yeah inside," he says in his hoarse voice, not loosing eye contact for a second. "Won't we be uncomfortable inside?" Who will be on top of whom? I don't think I can handle his weight so he should get in first.

"If you are okay with this open space I am down for it," he teases me, His fingers brushing just above the hem of my shorts, around my navel, playing with belly button making my nerves go ooh la la.

"Moron," I push his abdomen away playfully, loving how his pupils dilate.

"Jeez! Get a room." Someone yells from across the parking lot. I am not fazed though, I was thinking the same.

Zack turns around, his chest making loud rumbling growl.

Woah!

"Hey, we are at fault here!" I pull his shirt to stop him from going bizarre. Like this is going to do anything if he decides on it.

Dusk has settled over the ocean. You can barely see in this dimly lit lot, but for someone to catch us from across the lot, he must be werewolf. Confirming my theory, two pair of golden eyes are glowing in our direction. Zack turns around blocking me from their view.

Does he not want us to be seen together?
Is he ashamed of us?
Is there even an us?
I hate my out of control brain for real. It used to be composed, but now it is freaking twisted.

"Get inside," he says, though does not hold the same meaning anymore.

"Why?"

He shoves me inside before I could protest anymore. "Stay here!" He says shutting the door on me.

That control freak, just what does he think tossing me around like this. Wait, walk, get up, get in, kiss here, touch there and he is conversing way too friendly with those strangers for that hard glare he gave them.

I should have punched him harder. Why should I sit inside? For what it matters I can walk out of here this instant. Yup I will do that but first I will calm my wild thoughts. His vague scent all inside the car is the perfect remedy, enveloping me. Sullenly, it is not just his scent I find myself enwrapped in. Guilt is consuming my heart and I'm feeling shallow.