Chapter 20

*SO I WAS THINKING OF WRITTING A BILLIE EILISH BOOK WOULD YA'LL SUPPORT IT THOUGH?*

________________________________________
____________
Lisa POV

It was a shock to me when I asked that question to Y/n, I even crawled towards her but whats a bigger shock to me is when she bit her lower lip and fucking called me daddy.

I promise you she's gonna be the end of me. I really dont know anymore. I thought I liked Tzuyu and I do, I guess.

Tzuyu has been my crush for a really long time but ever since Y/n came along my world just turned around.

When I first met her she saved me from my bullies. She helped me like no body ever did. Y/n always looked out for me. She looked so tough and brave and beautiful but when I really got close to her she was sweet, kind, gentle, caring and passionate.

I'm not the only one she helped and not just Moonbyul (kinda made me jealous that she's always around Y/n) I've been hearing news about her helping other students too.

She bought a wheel chair for a dissabled student in school who can barely walk in his old crutches.

She gave new apple lop tops to the schoolars, invested in more than 50 schoolarship.

She even ordered to investigate why Jean Lyndsey the schoolar that got kicked out last year was kicked out of school and when she found out that there was no reason at all and just because Nayeon said so she got her back at school and supported her with a schoolar ship.

Believe me shen I say she has done more than that within a week. A week for gods sake and dont even think that I dint know that she donated a big amount of money for the school dance.

Every body in the school adores her. She's just so damn kind and helpful without asking for anything in exchange and without the want of praise from others.

JEON Y/N.

She's just perfect.

"Lis you good?" someone called me and I realized it was Tzuyu.

"Yeah I'm good." I said looking at her and smiled. Why the heck am I spacing out lately?

I continued to look at Tzuyu and she did the same. Our eyes were burning through each other and I watched as her facial features turned into Y/n's.

Y/n...

She's so pretty.

Without thinking I connected our lips and kissed her.

---_---
Y/n POV

"No Y/n wait up." Moonbyul called out and I laughed as I ran faster towards my room.

"Noooo" I laughed and she kept running behind me but cant catch up. The both of us got down to drink water earlier and this is where we are now.

"c'mon I don't want to get lost!" she called out again. She's such a cringe and a big baby.

Finaly I saw my bedroom door and laughed harder when byul started to catch up to me. Not today byul!!! As soon as I opened the door my heart fell out of its case and broke into a million pieces after seeing whats infront of me.

Tzuyu..

Lisa....

Their kissing...

I fell to my knees making a loud thud and taking their attention and I never looked away. Their expressions quickly changed to shocked once especialy Lisa.

---___---
Lisa POV

I continued to kiss her absentmindedly but a loud thud made us part. Now only I have realized that the girl I kissed was not Y/n but Tzuyu.

We looked at where the thud came from and there I saw Y/n by the door. On her knees and on the verge of crying.

"Y-Y/n I-I..." I stuttered having the need to explain to her what's happening so I got up and walked towards her bit she quickly stood up by herself.

"I need to go." she shortly said through tears and left towards the hall way and go to another room.

I looked at moonbyul who's by the door pinching the bridge of her nose and shaking her head. She then gave me a look with furrowed eyebrows and ran after Y/n but said something to me first...

"are you dumb or are you blind Manobal?"

What have I done?

________________________________________

Support my new book De Vil guys. Thank you very much for the 2k reads💖