Chapter 17

_______________________________________

Y/n POV

"I like your warmth." A familiar but more husky voice whispered into my ears as she hugged my waist and sniff my neck.

"L-lisa?" I said in a low tone a bit startled. I turned around only to confirm my guess and I was right. Lisa suddenly backed away looking shy and red.

"I uhmm I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I giggled at her cute state right now. Her fingers played with each other and she looked down.

"Jade! Finish cooking please." I called out and Jade quickly come in and started taking over to finish cooking.

I walked towards Lisa and giggled at her making her look up to me. I then went behind her but she looked confused in my movement when suddenly I jumped behind her back.

"Gimme a piggy back ride!!" I said with my baby voice and she laughed at me gripping my hips and carying me then running and spinning around.

Lisa then ran into the living room with me still hanging on her back while we laugh together not caring about anyone at all. Suddenly she stumbled and we fall together but thankfully saved by the warm carpet on the floor.

"Thank goodness your here! Lets watch a movie now!!!" Tzuyu's very excited voice interupted our laughing and the both of us quickly sat properly in the carpet beside each other while Tzuyu and Moonbyul sat together in the sofa.

"Ok... So what do you want to watch?" I asked still with little giggles.

"We found a CD and it says 'Your My Heart and Soul' We kinda want to watch it." Moonbyul said showing me a CD. As soon as I heared the tittle I quickly snatched the CD from her in a hury and they looked at me in confusion.

"Oh not that! This is a uhmm I- very sensual movie so. No." I reasoned and they just looked at me weirded out or something but then they laugh it off.

"Were all legal here you know." Lisa joked and I just went red all of a sudden. She's the last peeson I thought would make fun of me.

"Its not like we're teens." Moonbyul followed and they laughed even more. Good. Her too!!

"Let her be you fools." Tzuyu defended me and I'm kinda thankful for that. Soon the laughing died down.

We decided to look for other movies to watch by looking at the CD's thats pilled by the TV. We kept looking and looking but suddenly I spotted one of my favorite movies.

"FUCK YES!!!" I shouted loudly and everyone looked at me and rushed towards me.

"'Dressed to Kill' one of my favorites!! We're watching this and nobody aint stopping me!" I screamed in excitement raising the CD.

"jeezz calm down Y/N. Nobody is gonna say no." Moonbyul laughed and I dint mind her and quickly put the CD in the player and hurried back to my seat in the carpet beside Lisa.

"wow your really excited for this." Lisa exclaimed and I nodded repeatedly almost breaking my neck.

"Obviously!! Its written by LilisWifi and this story is so fucking awesome." I said shaking Lisa and she laughed at me. The movie then started playing.

------

Half way through the movie

"No!! Fuck no! Dont leave her!" I said screaming at the lead and throwing popcorn on the TV.

"damn girl calm your ass down." Tzuyu said eating popcorn. I looked at her in disbelief.

"How can I?!! She's leaving her just because she found out she was a killer!! SO WHAT?!!" I complained and I know I sounded so extra but fuck everything i couldn't careless even if I hear the three of them laughing at me.

"Shut up. Lisa is hot as fuck." I stated making them stop. I looked at their faces mouths open wide and big wide eyes, suddenly the realization of what I said came up to me. I face palmed.

"I mean the LISA IN THE MOVIE!!" I explained and they mouthed 'ohhh' understanding what I said.

Suddenly a thought came up in my mind that made me silently laugh. Me and Lisa is kinds like the one in the movie. The only diffrence is I'm the crazy one and she's the angel and worst of all is this is a one sided love. What if Lisa finds out the truth behind my sugar coated personality and life? Will she love me? Will she even still be my friend?

A sudden feeling of sadness and fear took over me as that thought came up in my head. I just hope that... She loves me.

------

After the movie

"Y/n stop crying! Were almost out of tissues." Moonbyul comforted. Handing me more tissues but Lisa takes them for me.

"I din't know your such a cry baby." Lisa said wipping my tears as I stare into the TV but my gaze turned into a glare turning to her. Once she saw me glare she made this funny but weird scared face.

"Still!!! How CaN I NoT CRyyy?!! When they dint end up together!!"
I complained bursting into tears even more. The three of them just looked at me awkwardly and laughed at my reaction.

I can't believe these three fools are laughing at me.😒

______________________________________________________
Author POV

Hi everyone! I would just like to say that this chapter is very special to me bacause it mentions one of my favorite books in Wattpad called...

Dressed to Kill by one of the best writters for me LilisWifi.

The movie that they watched in this chapter is actually that book so yeah. WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY ILOVEYOUR BOOK LILISWIFI!!❤