I Love You Dangerously

THE BEGINING
_______________________________________

3rd Person POV

Late at night a girl by the name Y/n ran as fast as she can, trying to escape the men thats chasing her. She laughs crazily not caring on where she is headed.

Her feet covered by the black boots are tired from running. Her sweat wetting her shirt. She's basicaly a mess right now.

She then saw a dark ally and when she was no where to be seen by the men chasing her, Y/n ran in and hide there.

As expected after hidding the men chassing her passed the ally not realizing she was there. When the men with guns and masks was far from sight she climb the wall that seperates the ally from the other side.

Climbing from the wall she accidentaly slipped and fell out of balance. She groaned when she hit her back on the cold ground.

Y/n quickly got up, holding her back where it hurts. She looked around only to realize that she was inside hospital grounds. A mental hospital to be exact. How did she know if you might ask?

This was the same mental facility her father sent her to when she was 16 years of age. Y/n can still remember this hospital as a hell cage for her. Back then they would tie her up and lock her in a room because she was agressive.

She was taken to the hospital because she was obsessed with killing and she kept hurting others. That was back then she was 16 but now you can say that she has better control of her self.

She always questioned why the hell would her father send her in a mental facility when he knows very well why Y/n is a killing maniac. Y/n just scoffed looking around seeing that she's in the same garden where she goes to when she stayed there.

The very same rusty swing stayed there but it looks like it got a paint job. The same old tree was there too. Y/n just cassualy walked around and then she remembered her friend here.

Y/n just randomly got in the building because she wanted to visit the doctor that took care of her before and the one that became her older brother. Kim Seok-Jin.

Y/n just cassualy walked in and around the halls. She then easyly found the office of the doctor she was looking for. Even in the darkness of the night she knows her way in the building because of her stay here for about a year or two.

Y/n walked in the office without knocking and a smile was seen on her face when she saw her brother figure.
Meanwhile Jin who was about to take a bite on his burger widen his eyes upon seeing the girl.

"Y/n!!!" Jin loudly said as he shoot up from his chair.

"missed me, oppa?" Y/n said with a smug on her face.

"omg! I missed you!" Jin exclaimed with open arms making Y/n run towards him and endulging her in a hug.

"come and sit." Jin said breaking the hug making Y/n sit beside him.

"what the heck are you doing here?"
Jin scolded her like his little sister which Y/n replied with a giggle.

"Just visiting my oppa. The world wide handsome doctor." Y/n replied making Jin laugh.

"I know. I am pretty handsome." Jin confidently said while making a pretty face.

"seriously what made you come back here after 2 long years?" Jin asked with a serious tone making Y/n sigh.

"Ha! Really its been 2 years?" Y/n asked jokingly.

"well ofcourse you were 16 back then and when you left you were 18 and now I'm betting your 20." Jin said patting the younger girls head.

"and you are 28 now, oppa. Your getting old and wringkly." Y/n joked earning a glare from jin.

"I'm not that old." Jin replied with a death glare.

"Gosh I was just kidding." Y/n replied.

The two of them laughed the whole night and catching up with each others lives. Y/n was excited to find out that Jin is getting married to his long time boyfriend Namjoon.

She was also thrilled to know that theres a filled trip for the students of Seoul's School of Psychiatry. She decided to maybe play around a little by pretending to be a patient and interacting with a student.

Jin did not agree to it but he later said yes when Y/n took out that puppy eyes of hers. Y/n was excited knowing she'll be messing around with people. Yeah its childish but it is fun for her.

When morning came Y/n was sneaked by Jin to one of the rooms where the students will be checking and helping the patients.

She got into a patients clothing and she did her best to play the part. All she have to do now is act.

________________________________________________
Author

So this is the prologue. Hopefully you enjoyed it you guys.💖