Chapter 9

DAY RUINED
_______________________________________

Meen POV

The way the students looked at me from the front of the school and into the halls are so direct. Their stares kept lingering into me as I walk pass. I can here them talk about me complementing how beautiful I look and all but I dont need a reminder because I already know about that.

As I was walking I realized that I haven't been in the our private launge in 4 days and I wonder how Jennie and Rosé are doing because I have only been talking to them in calls and not in person for the last 4 days.

After some thinking I decided to go to the lounge remembering that I need to know if Lisa has arrived in the university already earlier. So I started to head towards the lounge and as soon as I saw the metal door, I pulled out my Black key card so it can be scanned. I put it against the scanner and I was emedietly given access in as the door open.

When the door opened I din't even have time to put the damn thing back on my purse when I heared laughing of 3 familiar voices and a not so familiar one. The laughing stopped as soon as the door opened revealing me looking down about to put the purse in my bag.

What I saw was burning my skin and insides! Making me wanna take out a gun and fire!

Author POV

As the hard metal door slided open revealing Meen (Y/n) the laughing of 4 people stopped and 2 of the people laughing earlier are now frozen in fear after seeing realizing that Y/n in the now state of mind of Meen is here.

......earlier

Jennie and Rosé are in the lounge and is chilling together when suddenly the metal door opened revealing Lisa but she had someone behind her.

Lisa got in by the use of the key card Jennie and Rosé gave her because Meen (Y/n) told them to do so.
When Lisa entered the room she pulled out the girl from behind her and emedietly Rosé and Jennie recognized her as Tzuyu.

"uhmm I hope its okay that I brought her here." Lisa said rubbing the back of her neck. Jennie and Rosé looked at each other and they know very well that if a certain someone finds this out they are both dead meat.

"ohh no.. No its fine take a seat." Jennie replied to not cause any awkwardness and because if she says Tzuyu is not allowed to be in the room then Lisa will think that Y/n hates her, which she actually does.

Lisa then introduced Tzuyu to the two other girls and they had a little talk and ate a few stuff because it was still too early for classes and its monday. They started to laugh for a few minutes and have random conversations.

End of flash of flash back....

As soon as Jennie and Rosé saw Y/n and realized she is still Meen they were almost about to tremble in fear because they know that the girl is now burning holes in their souls.

"oh Lisa what are you doing here?"
Meen said calmly and smiled softly at Lisa. Which caught Jennie and Rosé off guard. Jennie couldn't believe how in control Meen is right now.

"Y/n! You've been gone for so long! I've missed you!"
Lisa exlaimed and got up from the sofa she was sitting on and ran towards Meen (Y/n) to hug her meanwhile Tzuyu, Rosé and Jennie just sat there silently watching the two hug each other tightly.

"So I see we have a visitor in my lounge." Meen said talking about Tzuyu and smiled convincingly that it looked genuine and real to the 4 other girls eyes.

"Oh uhmm Y/n. Lisa brought Tzuyu here." Rosé said quickly looking quite panicked and Lisa noticed it meanwhile Jennie was also in panick and Tzuyu just looked at Meen (Y/n) feeling fear because of her aura.

"oh.. Am I not allowed to bring other people here?.. I'm sorry I din't know..." Lisa said looking at Meen (Y/n) quite embarassed that she took someone in a private lounge she doesn't own with no permission.

"Its ok Lisa. I mean as long as you tell me who it is first. Just give me some heads up." Meen (Y/n) said smilling softly but on the inside she was keeping hell from breaking loose and stopping her self from slashing someones face with the key card in her hand.

"Thank you Y/n your the best. Well we gotta go now. We have some classes in 5 minutes." Lisa said taking Tzuyu by the hand and they both bowed at Y/n before leaving and Meen (Y/n) just hide the burning sensation she was feeling on her skin from anger.

The metal door then slide open making an ecit for Tzuyu and Lisa who is now hand in hand walking out. After the two were completely out of the room and the door has closed Meen (Y/n) turned her gaze towards Jennie and Rosé who is now sweating because of the heat and tension while they sit on the couch side hy side under Meen's deadly and angry eyes.

"my day is ruined. We fucking need to talk and again set the damn rules!!"

Meen said coldly and stern that sent shivers down the two girls spine.

____________________________________________________

Author

My brain worked abit so I decide to update. Hope yah had fun reading... if I have readers😆

Stay safe