Chapter 15

Slumber party
______________________________________

Lisa POV

Its already 6:59 pm so I already got out of my apartment bringing a small bag pack and saw Tzuyu there waiting for me with a smile.

"so is Y/n gonna pick us up?" Tzuyu asked a bit curious and I nodded as a response.

"She's about to arive any minut-" I said but I was quickly cut off by a beep of a car or should I say a Limo that stopped right infront of us. The drivers door suddenly opened and I expected it to be Y/n but it was a man in a black suit.

"are you Miss. Manoban and Miss. Chou?" The man asked the both of us.

"Yes." I shortly replied.

"I'm here to pick you up for Ms.
Y/n's slumber party." So I'm guessing his one of her body guards/driver, me and Tzuyu just nodded and got in the Limo leaving our cold spots outside in the street.

I really thought Y/n would pick us up today but i guess she is a little busy. I sigh, kind of disappointed that I din't see Y/n's cute smiles and shy and bold demenour the entire day.

She really just makes me smile even if I just met her just days ago and because of her no one bully's me anymore and they treat me with kindness and respect which I had never received from anyone but the nuns.

My thoughts were then cut off when I felt a head in my shoulder and a warm hand hold mine. It was Tzuyu holding and rubbing my hand and leaning her head on my shoulder. I then leaned my head on top of hers and caressed her hair.

After a few minutes later the vehicle stopped and we arrived at our destination.

"We are here Missess." The man at front who suddenly opened the door for us said and assisted us to get out of the car.

"Welcome to Jeon residents." a maid that appoached us said and my mouth opened wide because of the amazing and gigantic mansion infront of me and Tzuyu.

"This is a castle..." Tzuyu suddenly said in a low tone and I couldn't help but agree. Y/n really is rich as in Billions rich.

"I am Jade and I will be the one to accompany you to the where abouts of the Ms. Y/n." The maid named jade said and she started to walk and tzuyu hold onto my arm and we followed her.

It took us quite long to walk to the very front door because theres litteraly a hundred step stairs that you need to climb before you can even get in. The big doors that leads inside suddenly opened and let me tell you! If the exterior is amazing, the interior is enchanting and so breath taking.

We started to walk in once again untill we heared laughs in a room open near by.

"Ms. Jeon your other guests are here." Jade said and we saw Y/n and Moonbyul in what seems to be the kitchen, with frosting on both their faces while laughing uncontrolably.

"oh Lisa! Tzuyu your here!" Y/n said happily still with frosting in her cheeks near her lips. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"Welcome to my house. Hope its not ugly for you." Y/n said after breaking the hug.

"Y/n.. You have a little something here." I said and wiped the side of her lips where the frosting is and tasted the frosting in my finger.

_________________________________________________
Author

So yeah just an update hope ya'll enjoyed it.