Chapter 7

Meen
_______________________________________

3rd person POV

The girl in black covered with fresh human blood started throwing knives towards the man's direction who is tied into the wall, bleeding and full of wounds. He cried and he begged her to stop but the girl did not listen.

Rosé with Jennie on the other hand watched behind the tinted glass windows in horror. They are currently in the basement of the Jeon's mansion. They watched as Y/n torture the poor man who have tried to shoot Mr. Jeon but they know very well that its not the reason why Y/n is torturing him.

After a few minutes the young girl decided that she was bored and had enough of the stupid man's pleads so she beheaded him using one slash of the japanese Katana. The man's head rolled to the side of the room and Y/n just stood there with no shown expression but feeling the satisfaction of getting to take her frustation and anger out.

Y/n then walked out of the room. The people around Y/n would usualy describe her as sweet, caring, cheerful, loving and an angel but what they say about her is very far from the truth atleast at this very moment.

"Y/n..." Rosé said making the younger girl shoot her with a deadly glare. She had no expression on her face, all in all she looked dead but Rosé shivered in fear upon seeing this side of her again.

"You know very well thats not my name." Y/n said coldly. Rosé felt like she was being sufocated by the aura Y/n was radiating and standing beside her is the unfazed Jennie who is used to this.

"Ok. Meen. Haven't seen you in a long time." Jennie said crossing her arms as she stand sassyly.

"Better thank that Tzuyu girl who let me out." Meen said wiping the blood stains on her face using the white towels thats on top of the table.

"You really are a psychopath." Rosé said sighing talking about what Meen just did and Meen couldn't care less.

"So what did that girl do to trigger you?" Jennie asked and Meen gave a smile. A scary and dark one.

"Lisa asked her to the dance. She clinged to my Lisa. She was flirting with her. She touched her!!! She was happy with her!" Meen said starting slowly and then her tone started to get angrier and more possesive. Saying she was enrage was an understatement.

Just to let you know. Y/N has Personality disorder which causes her to switch from a diffrent personality to another. She has two diffrent personality. One is Y/n the one that most people know of and is the what we put in a way known as the real one. Meen is like a sub of Y/n or a branch of her.

Meen came out when she was just 12 after her mother died. Y/n needed someone to lean in to specialy because her siblings are far away in america and her father was in a bussiness trip... She was alone and needed someone but all she can lean on is her self.

"soon she'll know not to touch whats mine." The girl said with a grin and a dark thought on her mind. Rosé and Jennie feared for what's going on in her mind but all their sure of is its a plan to have Lisa for herself.

____________________________________________________
Author

Yeah sorry it took me long you guys. Keep safe people.