Chapter 4

The new rich and hot girls.
_______________________________________

Lisa POV

My body felt cold from the morning breeze greeting me from my window that I left open last night.

As usual I woke up early faster than my alarms ringing. I looked at the time and its only 5:30 Am meaning I have enough time to eat breakfast and take a shower and head straight to school.

Class starts at 7:00 Am but I like to be early and arrive at around 6 to make sure I dont have to face those mean girls early in the morning.

I quickly get out of the kitchen and started making toast. I put the two slice of bread in the toaster and turned it on.

Not too long after my toast is ready. I took out the strawberry Jam and spread it on both breads and ate it together with black coffee to accompany it.

After the short breakfast I hit the shower and started to get ready not forgetting to brush my teeth. As usual I wore jeans paired with a white T-shirt. I got my bag and now Im ready for class.

I started to make my way out of my apartment not forgetting to check everything before leaving. Ithen hailed a cab and lucky me I got one fast. Soon enough I was already at the university.

I headed straight to my locker just to leave a few things and head for the library to pass some time until its time to go to my classes.

_________________________

3rd Person POV

After a few minutes Lisa closed her locker and is about to head straight to the library, but before she can even turn her back to leave a cold liquid was poured on her from her head that flowed down to her clothes.

The scent of a icy cold coffee has been poured to Lisa by no other than Nayeon and her friends.

Meanwhile 3 new very special students have arrived in the university. They took everyones attention by arriving in a Pink lamborghini.

As they get out Jennie and Rosé who are both in a black casual outfits took everyones breath by their beauty but the sweet looking girl behind them in a short, black, off shoulder, long sleeves dress with a ribbon in her hair awed the other students.

The three girls walked in the university lead by Y/n, owning everyones attention with their precense and charisma. The all black outfit made them look like their the badass queens thats even hotter than the cheerleading team.

As the three of them walk throught the halls a scene by the lockers has caught their attention. Specialy Y/n making Jennie and Rosé worried because they know this will trigger her so much.

_______________________

Y/N POV

As we walk in the university halls making our way to the principals office, something by the lockers caught my attention.

A girl poured ice coffee on top of a girls head and I know too well that the girl in the varsity jacket is my Lisa. After she did that she started laughing with two other friends of hers.