Chapter Fourty-One

Cassandra

Nicolas and I never left his room. After he told me everything that happened, we never left the bed.

I leaned on his arm and buried my face in his chest and hugged him tightly.

Nicolas, on the other hand, occasionally kisses my hair and forehead.

"Nicolas." I softly call him.

"Hmm?" I held the ring tightly.

"Where is Elise?"

His embrace tightened on me. "Probably dead." He said suddenly.

I looked up at him and he looked back at me. My forehead furrowed and he just raised an eyebrow.

"Where is she?"

"I told you she's probably dead."

I punched him in the chest. "Don't joke around."

"I'm not. You ask me and I answer your question. I won't let her go unpunished for what she did."

"But she was your first love-"

"I don't care. You're almost killed because of her lies."

I never really thought Elise would do that to me. I thought she was a good friend. She lied to la familia and I was almost damned for that. I hugged him again.

"Aren't we going to talk about us?" He asked.

I let go of him and stared at him intently. "I almost forgot that thing. Mr. De Luca, we're devorced and I'm married to Daniel-"

"The hell you married to that motherfucker. You're not married and that fucker lied to you. The marriage contract was fake and I know you didn't sign that paper, did you?" I immediately shook.

I didn't sign and I just woke up with my sign there. Why didn’t I think of that? Daniel lied to me.

"And you're still my wife." He held my hand where I held the ring. He took it and put it on my finger. "Ti amo, my wife, my woman, my one and only love."

The corners of my eyes warmed up. Is this true? Nicolas is confessing to me now? Did Nicolas really said those words?

How long have I waited to hear those words from his mouth. And now, I'm hearing it in front of him.

"I'm really sorry for what I did before. I know what I said to you before hurts a lot. I didn't do anything because I wanted to protect you. But all this time, I just always put you in danger." He caressed my cheek and wiped away the helpless tears. "You just don't know that every night I come to your room and apologize. The la familia are just around me watching my actions. The messages you were receiving back then were from Hazzel who was also daughter of one of the bosses of la familia. "

Hazzel? It sounds familiar. It's like I've heard that.

My eyes widened when I remembered her.

"You're a whore?" I immediately asked.

His forehead furrowed. "I'm sorry. She was one of my fling. How did you know her?"

"She's Daniel's secretary." He nodded.

"Her sister was also one of my flings. I didn't know that she was a spy sent by her father to spy on me so I killed her. Mr. Vassili was angry with me for what I did. Then Hazzel came, I know what Ms. Vassili's purpose so I rode with their games."

Now I gradually understand everything. I just hugged him again and stroked my finger where the ring was. I smiled.

"I love you, Nicolas." I whispered.

"I love you too, Cassandra."

I lifted my head and then looked at him who was now smiling. "You heard it?"

He smiled then quickly kissed me on the lips. "What did you say?" He asked smiling.

I frowned. I don't want to repeat I'm embarrassed.

"Come on tell me."

I shook.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"You're laughing at me."

Then he suddenly become serious. "Tell me."

I felt his hand now on my thigh. His hand went up to my waist while still staring at me. I could feel my cheeks burning because of the way he was staring at me.

Gradually he came over me. I bit on my lip. Then his stares followed what I did.

"You're driving me crazy woman." He said huskily.

His face dropped until our lips touched. It was gentle, full of love and care.

I held to his arm but when his kiss suddenly deepened my hands went up until I wrapped it around Nicolas' neck.

I'm running out of breath. He's sucking my lower lip and biting so I just retaliate.

His kiss went down to my neck. I was shocked when he bit my skin. My body arched when he pressed his lower body. There I felt how huge he was.

I feel the wetness between my thigh. "Nicolas." I growled at his name as he dry humped hard.

I heard him rip my blouse I was wearing. I was about to speak when I just felt his lips cover one of my breasts. Moans escaped from my mouth.

I didn't realize that he had already removed my bra. Nicolas continued what he was doing.

I opened my eyes when I heard a knock but Nicolas did not stop sucking on my breast.

"Nicolas." I called him but he did not listen.

Someone knocked again.

"Nicolas, there is someone outside."

He stopped but I thought he was going to stop when he kissed me on the lips again. I pushed him then stared at him intently.

"Someone's outside."

He stopped and lie down as I got up and then fixed myself.

I looked badly at Nicolas when I saw the rip in my dress.

"What?" He asked as if he had done nothing.

I just glared at him then took the jacket behind the chair and put it on.

I went to the door and opened it. A man I did not know entered.

"Dean." Nicolas calls the visitor.

I just signaled to Nicolas that I would come out so that I could give them privacy in whatever they were going to talk about.

I met Alfred in the hallway with Fiona.

"Hi." Fiona greeted me.

I smiled at her. I know how angry and jealous I was with her because I thought they had a relationship with Nicolas but Nicolas told me everything.

"Hello."

"I want to say sorry for what I did-"

"No. It's okay. Nicolas already told me everything."

She smiled at me. I turned to Alfred. "Thank you for everything."

He smiled.

"I like you." I was shocked and it was so sudden so I looked at him surprised.

Fiona's eyes also widened. "What the f*ck Alfred? Do you want Nicolas to kill you?"

"Alfred." The only thing I can say.

___________

We're near! I'll miss you guys.

See u again after a month.😊

Love u all.