Chapter 14

Waddup
-----

"You think Tommy will be ok?" Ranboo asked, he felt guilt in every inch of his body. He was sitting on Tubbos bed.

"Yes, also, it isn't your fault. Even Dream himself said it wasn't. Tommy will pull through, he's freaking Theseus. You know, widely known around the world? He's strong, so you don't need to worry." Tubbo said swiveling around in his spinny chair.

Ranboo huffed and flopped on his back.

Tubbo laughed, "You should go to your room to get some sleep, we'll probably have extra training tomorrow. Hopefully we dont get it from Wilbur, I'd take Technos any day." He said as he got up from his chair.

"Dude- Techno is hard-core." Ranboo said not moving from his place on the bed.

"Yea, but Wilburs a psychopath. He'll train us till our limbs fall off. Atleast Techno let's us leave before 5." Tubbo said sitting down on his bed.

"And? With Techno its more physical than pathilogical, Wilbur just makes you feel weak, Techno actually shows you that you're week." Ranboo said, he subconsciously scooted over for his friend.

"Yea but the training Wilbur does is easier! You just think you're weak." Tubbo said laying his head down on the pillow, Ranboo doing the same.

"Whatever," he yawned, "you think bee boy." Ranboo said closing his eyes.

Tubbo yawned aswell, "You just know I'm right." He said closing his eyes too.

They fell asleep a few seconds later.

(All interactions between minors are completely platonic. Don't be weird.)

After a tough, painful surgery, Tommy was finally done.

Tommy refused to be numbed, Scott didn't know why, it was just simple anesthesia but Tommy refused and made a fuss.

He got knocked out from the pain, he lasted about an hour.

Scott came out of the room, taking off his gloves and garments and throwing them in the bin.

Dream stood up, "How did it go?" he asked.

"He's fine, i recommend that he doesn't use his shoulder, or arm, period. The bullet was very close to his axillary nerve, he's lucky it wasn't two inches more to his right. He'll recover just fine, he put up a hell of a fight when I tried to give him anesthesia though. I'm not sure why but he refused, he'll be hurting for awhile." Scott explained, he was washing his hands.

"He doesn't like to be vulnerable like that. Things to do with his past." Clay simply stated, Scott looked at him while drying his hands.

"Things with his past?" Scott said raising an eyebrow.

Then, Phil came in, with a very worried George.

"Dream! What happened, I thought it was a simple run?" George said, he looked like he had been crying.

"We'll leave you two." Phil said, Scott went into the room with Tommy and Phil went back in the direction he came from.

Dream took off his mask as they were alone.

"He was setup, the informant, was working for The Elite Force. They hacked the system and Ranboo didnt know there were people in the room. Tommy ran and got shot, but he's ok. Surgery went well and he'll recover just fine. For now we just need him to rest, when he wakes up we'll shower him with love, ok?" Clay said, George seemed overloaded with information but it was all things he wanted to hear.

Tommy was going to be fine.

"He called me dad today.." George blurted out, he smiled at the memory.