Morning Interviews

Helena's POV:

My alarm went off at 6:45am. I turned it off as soon as I could so it wouldn't wake up my darling wife that was sleeping soundly next to me. I sighed and turned to face y/n who was clutched onto me tightly. I smiled and moved a piece of hair out of her face as I remembered our intimate session that had occurred last night.

I kissed her nose and her cheek before proceeding to get out of bed to get ready for an interview that was at 7:10. I collected my bra and underwear then, walked slowly to the bathroom and shut the door before turning on the light.
I looked myself in the mirror to reveal my messy hair and mascara that was smudge under my eyes.

I got changed into a black blouse and a long flowy skirt then put my hair up into a somewhat not messy ponytail. I let my bangs go into place before doing my makeup. I don't enjoy wearing so much so I only put on a bit.

Once I felt I was ready, I walked out of the bathroom to find y/n still sleeping and was now hugging my pillow I slept on. I giggled quietly and walked over to the desk to set up the computer.

Couple Minutes Later:
Y/N's POV:

My eyes slowly opened. I noticed Helena wasn't beside me but soon heard her talking at the desk. I rolled over to see Hellie sitting at the desk, talking to an interviewer. I forgot she was doing an interview today. I went to sit up but realized that I didn't have any clothes on which made me smile as I remembered what had happend last night. I bent down to pick up Hellie's oversized shirt and pulled it over my head.

Helena smiled at me as I got out of bed. I could tell she was trying not to get distracted by the fact I was still half naked. She maintained eye contact with the interviewer over the screen while I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I checked the clock to see it was only 7:15. I sighed and put the kettle on to make me and Helena some tea.

Helena's POV:

Y/n had left the room and I had just started doing the interview. After seeing y/n in that state, messy hair, smudged makeup, have naked, and her beautiful face, I could barely stay focused on what the interviewer was saying. The one question that had gotten my attention was when the interviewer had asked something about me and y/n's relationship.
Of course since me and her have been married for a little over 2 months now, it was still all over the tabloids and social media.

"So, You and y/n have been married for I think 2 months now, maybe more..." They said. I nodded with a smile.

"I find it so adorable. The paparazzi have caught some really cute photos of you two in the street the past couple of months." They added.

I smiled again. "Yes, they have. I still can't comprehend that I am now married to the love of my life. Funny to think about it acually. We had met only a couple years ago when filming Ocean's 8 and I never thought this would have been the outcome" I said happily.

"Well, I can't wait for more photos and any news to come in the future..."

Y/n had walked in just as they said that. I turned around to see her holding two mugs in her hands. I smiled and held out my hands as she handed me a mug.

"Thank you, darling" I smiled and kissed her lips. She hummed and went over the the bed to sit down.
I set my mug down and turned my attention back to the computer.
It went on for another couple of minutes. Once it was done, I shut off the computer and walked over to y/n who was almost asleep again. I sat in her lap and rested my head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck lightly a few times.

"Good morning. How was the interview?" She asked. I shrugged and sighed.
"It was okay. I would have rather to stay in bed with you and continue cuddling." I said, lifting my head up to look at her. She hummed and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed her back.

"We have all day to do so, baby. We don't need to go anywhere today."

I smiled and laid down beside her. She laid down as well and wrapped her arm around me as I snuggled into her neck.
"I love you, y/n"
I whispered quietly, giving her a quick kiss on her neck. "I love you too, Hellie"

___________________________________

{824 words}
~●°●~

Here's another one-shot :)
Sorry for not posting a lot lately. School's boring and I'm already failing a course 😙✌🏻

Anyways, I felt like posting today because I had everything handed in for my classes. This one was already written like a week ago, I just now am deciding to proof-read it and post it because I got stung by a wasp today and my thumb hurts. (Why I am deciding to type all this now...I will not answer that because I don't know myself🙂)

That's all I want to say. Have a good rest of your day/night. <3