Interview

(This is a long chapter)
Word count: 1749

-------------------------------------------

Helena and I were off to an interview about the film that was out about two lesbian females who were in love. Of course, me and Helena were the main females in the movie.
I was nervous since I didn't want anyone to question us.

It was already akward in other interviews, especially because me and Helena were just good co-stars. A couple interviews that we went to have asked about our sexuality but we always said straight.

Ever since I fell for Helena, I was still trying to discover my sexuality, due to the fact I never liked or dated any guys in high school. Helena was the first person I fell for. Helena never told me hers. Of course she wouldn't like me anyways. Could she?

"Y/n?" Helena askes as she snapped her fingers in front of my face. She was driving so she was very cautious while trying to look at me and the road. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her obliviously.
"Hm? Sorry. I was just....thinking" I said and looked back out the window.

Helena smiled and looked back at the road. "Are you nervous?" She asked. Y/n chuckled and looked back at Helena. Her beautiful hair was tamed nicely into a messy bun. She had put red lipstick on which I loved a lot. Made her lips look even more kissable.
No, stop it! Y/n, I know you like her but you can't think like that!

"Yeah, I guess..." I replied shortly after. "What for? We've been to many together." She smiled.
I sighed and looked down.
"I know, it's not that though"
Helena looked at me with furrowed brows. "What is it then? If you don't mine me asking."

I looked at her and smiled weakly. "I just dont like going to interviews that much. Being put on the spot scares me sometimes" I lied. Well, most of that was true. I really didn't like doing interviews. I always had social anxiety. Ever since I was younger, when my parents friends would try and talk to me, I would hide behind my parents or not even make eye contact.

We finally got to the building. We grabbed our things and walked out of the car. Of course the paparazzi was already outside the building. Snapping photos, and trying to talk to us. We just continued our way inside the building.

We got to the interviewing room and sat down to wait for the person to come and see us. We were 20 minutes early so, we talked to each other. I was scrolling on Tik Tok (sorry🥲) when I came cross this hilarious video and knowing me, I laugh at the dumbest of things so I started laughing at the video.

Helena looked up from her phone and starred and me with a concerned look. I started coughing and fell to the ground, still laughing. Helena started laughing at me and so did some of the producers in the room.

I started to slowly get up from the ground. "Im so sorry-" I giggled again and got back on the chair. I put my head in the hands and tried to not laugh again. Helena was still looking at me then asked
"Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah...I-I saw this video and-" I started laughing harder again just thinking about the video I saw "How long until the interview starts?" I asked looking up while giggling uncontrollably.
The producers looked at the clock then said "10 minutes"
"Do I have time to go to the washroom?" I asked, standing up from the chair in which they nodded.
I looked back at Helena who was laughing at me. "Ill be back" I laughed and walked out of the room, wiping my tears away from laughing so hard.

I came back 5 minutes later to find to interviewer already there. They both looked at me when I walked in. "Sorry, I just went to the washroom..."
I sat down in the chair beside Helena.
"Thats alright. I came five minutes early anyways"
the interviewer smiled.