'Practice' Part 3~NSFW

At this point I wasn't thinking and muttered out something I never thought I would say to her.
"M-Make love to me...."

She immediately attached her lips to my clit.
"Mphmm- H-Hellie!" I moaned out. I arched my back and placed my hands on her head to keep it in place. She flicked her tongue a couple times before plunging it into me. "Ahh! D-Dont stop...!" I moaned again. She moved it around faster and harder, causing loud moans and whimpers to come out of my mouth.

She then stopped her movements and pulled out her tongue to come up and kiss my lips. I could taste myself which made me groan slightly.
I pulled away from the kiss
"Please- I-I need to cum..." I whispered.

She smirked and shoved 2 fingers into me quickly. "Ahh!" I yelled as a mix of pain and pleasure ran through me. She let me adjust around her fingers until I whimpered "p-please move...I-I need to feel you move..."
With that, she started pumping her fingers in and out of me slowly then gradually getting faster.

I wrapped me legs around her waist and bit my lip which drew a little blood. Hellie moved down and lick it off. I smiled and moaned as she hit my g-spot.
"Mphmm- right there! Please keep going!" I yelled as she continued to hit my g-spot over and over again.

"Gah! F-Fuck...I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned and dug my nails into her shoulders. She curled her fingers which then brought me over the edge.
"Oh- Oh...Hellie! I-Im cummingg!"
She smirked and fingers me as I came down from my orgasm.
She then began pumping her fingers into me even harder before I could say anything.

"Ahh! P-Please...fuck! F-Faster Hellie! Oh please fuck me faster!" I moaned as the pleasure started to coil up again. She listened and pumped faster, curling her fingers once again. I threw my head back, my mouth wide open as strings of soft but loud moans came out.

She then slowed her fingers. I looked up at her and groaned. "Hellie...please I-I need you to let me-"
She sushed by putting her finger on my lips. She began taking off the rest of her clothes and flipped me over so I was straddling her hips. She pulled me into a passionate kiss before whispering into my ear that surprised me.
"I want you to ride me..."

My eyes widened as I looked at her. Did I hear that correctly? Am I seriously this drunk to be hearing things.
"W-What?" I whispered.
She smirked and whispered again
"Ride me..."
I still couldn't believe what I was hearing but I slowly lowered myself onto her. I didn't move just yet to see if she still wanted to do this. She nodded her head so, I started grinding on her.

She bit her lip hard while she flung her head back and placed her hands on my hips to help me move. We moaned together as the pleasure began to build up within us both.

"Shit....y-you feel so good." She moaned out and started bucking her hips to meet my movements which started getting faster.
"Mhmm...F-Fuck. F-Faster, go faster" she muttered out.

I went fast which made us both throw our heads back and moan out loudly. I was getting close and I could sense Helena was as well so I started going harder onto her.
"Ahh! Just like that! Oh God!" She yelled and digged her nails into my hips making me whimper.

"H-Hellie...I-Im gonna cum again..." I moaned out quietly.
"M-Me too. J-Just let it out, babygirl..."
I blushed at the pet name but soon felt the knot untie.
"Ahh! Hellie! I-Im cummingg!"
I yelled and went faster so she could finish. As soon as I did that she finished as well. Our juices mixing together as our orgasms hit hard.
"Mhpmm- Ahh!" She moaned out.

Once we both settled down from our high, I collapsed onto her. Both of us breathing hard.
"T-That was..." I started in which she giggled. We snuggled into each other as we stayed in silence for a little bit.

"Y/n?" Helena whispered and drew curled onto my bare back. "Hm?" I hummed.
"I-I don't know if this is the alcohol doing this but I-....I think I love you" She whispered.

I looked up at her a smiled. "I love you too, Hellie."
She smiled widly and kissed my lips. Not like before, but it was filled with love and passion.
We finally drifted off to sleep after a long night.

Next morning:

I woke up with a horrible headache.
What happened last night?

I felt a somethings warm around my waist. I didn't think much of it until I felt something warm breathing onto my neck and heard someone groan beside me.
My eyes widened and I quickly looked underneath the sheets to find myself naked.

I immediately sat up and stared at the sleeping women beside me.
I shook her awake. "Helena...Wake up right now" I whisper-shouted. She groaned and placed a hand on her hand.
"Gah...my head fucking hurts! What do you want" she hissed.

She began to open her eyes and smirked at me when she noticed I was still naked. I covered up my body quickly and sighed.
"We did it last night, Helena..." I whispered, not daring to look her in the eyes. She sighed and nodded.

After a couple moment of silence she spoke again.
"Y-You don't....regret it do you?" She asked hopefully. I looked at her with a weak smile.

"Of course not...you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to do that with you, it's just the fact that we were both ice drunk and weren't ourselves..."

She moved closer to me and looked me in the eye.
"I want you to know that even though we were drunk, it does not change how I feel about you now. I love you more than anything, Y/n..." she said sternly.

I looked down and nodded.
She slowly lifted my head so I would look at her. She leaned in and kissed my lips softly. We pulled back and looked into each others eyes for a second.
"I-I love you Hellie..." I whispered.
"I love you too, darling" she smiled and kissed me again.
---------------------------------------

I was supposed to be doing my work from Religion class but I didn't because I was determined to get this done and now it's 2 hours past the due date😂
I'll get it done tmmr...😌