After Work

⚠️Smut chapter!⚠️

  Y/n was walking home after work. It was finally Friday!
It was pouring rain and of course she didn't end up bringing an umbrella so, she was soaking wet when she got home.
She walked into the house and set her keys down as she took of her shoes and sighed. "Honey! I'm home!" She called from the front foyer. "In the kitchen, dear!" She heard Helena say back.

Y/n made her way to their beautiful kitchen to find Helena making y/n's favorite meal. Steak, mash potatoes, and salad. Y/n hummed in delight and slowly walked over behind Helena, wrapping her arms around her waist. She placed her head on Helena's shoulder and whispered in her ear.
"What's all this for?"

Helena smiled as she mashed the potatoes.
"Well, you seemed to be having a hard week so, I decided to treat you with your favorite meal"
Y/n giggled and kissed her neck.
"Thank you, babe"
Helena kept cooking with Y/n hugging her still. Helena went to get some spices for the steak when she noticed y/n's hair was wet.

"Didnt you bring an umbrella?" She asked, turning around with
y/n's hands now resting her her waist. "No, the weather turned on me. And I had to walk since you didn't come home until after I left work."
Helena moved her hand to y/n's wet hair "still, you should have called me"
She turned back around to finish making their dinner.

Y/n unwrapped her arms from her waist and went to the living room to put on some TV.
"What movie?" Y/n asked, scrolling through Netflix. Helena started putting the food on their plates and made her way to the couch. She handed the plate to
y/n. "A horror movie...." Helena said with a smirk.

Y/n looked at Helena and pouted. "Noooo, babe. You know I hate watching them. I never can sleep after"
Helena chuckled. "Exactly...."
It took y/n a moment to get what she meant, then it clicked in. Y/n gasped and smacked Helena's arm playfully.
"You're so dirty!" Y/n laughed.

They ended up watching
'IT chapter 2' which scared the shit out of y/n since she has a huge fear of clowns. They ate their dinner and topped it off with some of their favorite red wine, 'Chateau La Mission Haut-Brion'. (I know...FaNcY😌🤚🏻)

It was around 11:30pm so, they decided to go upstairs and shower. They hopped in together. As y/n felt the hot water fall onto her back, she let out a small moan. Helena chuckled and said "someone needed a nice hot shower, didn't they?"
Y/n smiled and started to wash her hair. Helena moved her hands to y/n's waist and started to run them over her back, then her shoulders, and finally to her breasts.

Helena massaged them gently, letting little moans come out of
y/n's mouth. "Oh~ Helena...please" y/n moaned quietly. Helena smirked and continued to massage. She moved y/n's wet hair out of the way so she could kiss her neck. Y/n moaned again, letting Helena know she hit the spot on her neck. She began sucking on that spot, leaving a couple marks.
Y/n bit her lip hard. "H-Helena, please..." 

Helena turned y/n around so she was on the wall, facing her. Their faces her inces apart. "Im going to make you fell good. Is that what you want?" Helena whispered seductively. Y/n nodded "yes..."
Helena kissed y/n hard. Soon turning into a heated kiss. They haven't kissed like this in a while. Helena was always working and when she got home, she would go straight to bed since she was so tired. Same with Y/n. Working in the office all day, sitting at a desk, taking calls all day.
Finally, we're they able to have a night to themselves. No one to bother them. No work. Just them.

Helena pulled away and moved her hand down to y/n's clit and rubbing it In circles.
"Oh~ fuck, H-Helena..." y/n moaned. "You like that, hmm?" Helena whispered.
"Yes, Helena. Please fuck me" y/n replied, trying not to moan as loud.

Helena smirked and wrapped
y/n's legs around her waist and kissed her once more before shoving two fingers into her entrance. "Shit! H-Helena! Oh~" she moaned loudly. Helena pumped her fingers in and out of her slowly then picked up the pace. Y/n almost started screaming. Her moans were loud and clear.
"My God....Helena, y-you feel so g-good!"

Helena started pounding her fingers in her harder and harder. Y/n felt her stomach turn inside out. The pleasure started to build up more with every pump of Helena's fingers. "H-Helena! I-I....I-m gonna c-cuumm!" Y/n placed her hands on Helena's shoulders to support her as she reached her climax.
"Ohhh!~~"

Helena kept moving her fingers as she road out her orgasm. "Babe..." y/n started after her orgasm finished. Instead, Helena began pumping her fingers harder again. Y/n screamed in pleasure.
"Ah! F-Fuck! No, H-Helena please s-stop!"

Helena kept going though. Harder and harder. Then she added another finger. Y/n's back arched. She was a moaning mess at this point.
"N-Noooo! I-I can't t-take this! Oh~ H-Helena....my b-body can't take t-this!"

"Yes, it can y/n. Keep going for me" Helena said as she kept pumping her three fingers in and out of her hard. Soon, y/n came again. Riding out her second orgasm. "Oh~ Helena. That felt good" Y/n smiled as she got off  from the wall. Helena chuckled. "Im glad I can pleasure you, babe"
Y/n kissed her lips and said
"you sure can....maybe you can do more tonight?"
Y/n winked and got out of the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my first Chapter!
This is also my first time writing smut so tell me how you liked it! May not post a lot on this one right now since I have another book that's on-going at the moment. I'll post once in a while on here until I'm finished my other book!💖😌