'Practice' part 1

"And....Cut!" The director yelled in which then everyone clapped as the scene ended and I walked over to the screen with Helena

Me and Helena have been in a lot of movies together. She was usually a main character or important character. I was usually off to the side, background character since I didn't feel comfortable being a leading role just yet.

But this movie was different. I felt comfortable being the leading role along with Helena because this movie was about two lesbian females. I've had a really huge liking for Helena. I've started to grow more fond of her and I couldn't help but always want to be with her.

She didn't mind me always being with her. She rather seemed quite happy with me having dinner at her place and watching movies over the weekend. We even agreed on me staying at her place in the guest bedroom for the weekends since I always come over on Saturdays and Sundays.
It was a Friday so I would be going to her place tonight.

Me and Helena watched our scene on the screen. I felt Hellie's hand snake up my back and lean forwards to see the screen better. I blushed a little at that and pretended nothing happend.

Once we finished watching the scene, our director pulled us to the side.
"So, you have the weekend to look over your lines for your next scene on Monday. Which is the..." he stopped and looked at us. We knew what he meant. The scene I've been wanting but also not wanting to do.
'The sex scene...'
We both nodded awkwardly.
He left after, leaving me and Helena alone in the corner of the room.

It was the end of the day so, me and Helena went back to our trailer to get our stuff. We walked to her car and drove off to her house. We stopped to get some food since we haven't eaten dinner or any food at all whilst on set. I only had a sandwich for lunch and so did Hellie.

I decided to get a spicy chicken wrap and Hellie got a burger. We finally got home where Helena's dogs greeted me happily. "Hello! I'm back" I giggled in my baby voice which I do to all animals. Helena laughed and brought our food to the kitchen.
"Billy, Nell! I'm home...I also brought y/n!" Hellie called.

I heard them sprint down the stairs and they greeted me with a big hug. "Y/n! You're back!" Nell squeeled. I giggled and hugged her back. "Im back!" I said.

"What did you guys have for dinner?" Helena asked as we walked into the kitchen.
"We walked down to get fish and chips" Bill said and sat down in the living room.

"Did Nell eat it? You know she doesn't finish it." Helena said.
"I had a little bit of Billy's then he made me a sandwich." Nell spoke up as she was still hugging me.

Helena sighed. "Billy! As the older sibling, you're supposed to take care of your sister!"
Billy got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen.
"I did! She asked me what she wanted and she didn't say anything so I picked!"

"Couldn't you have gotten pizza or something that she's gonna eat?" Helena asked. Billy rolled his eyes.
"Did you at least pack to go to your father's tonight?"
Billy nodded and pointed to the bags at the front door.

After a little while, we heard the doorbell ring. Bill went to the door and opened it to see Tim standing there. Nell stayed with me so I walked her to Tim.
"Hello, Y/n. Good to see you again" Tim smiled at me.
I usually see him everytime I'm at Helena's for the weekend. As much I hated him for cheating on Helena, we became close friends which Hellie didn't mind.

"It's nice to see you too." I smiled. Bill took all the bags to Tim's car and came back to say goodbye to Helena and me. Nell still didn't want to leave my side.
"Nell. Come on. Your dad is here to pick you up. I'll see you Sunday night. We can watch a movie" I giggled.

She slowly made her way to the car and waved to me and Helena which we waved back.
"Oh, Tim. Nell hasn't eaten much for dinner. Billy decided to get fish and chips and you know how that goes with Nell. She only had a sandwich." Helena said.

Tim nodded. "Ill pick up pizza for us. I haven't had anything to eat either."
Helena nodded and said goodbye. She closed the door and sighed.
"Alright, let's get eating. I'm starving!" Helena said in which I giggled.