Not Well

"Y/n! Over here!" Sarah Paulson yelled from cross the room over the loud music. I giggled as I grabbed a champagne glass and made my way over towards Sarah, Sandra, Cate, Rihanna, and Anne.

"There she is!" Sandra yelled, obviously drunk as hell making me laugh. "Where's Hellie gone?" I asked looking around.
"Bathroom, she wasn't feeling to well..." Anne replied. I gave Sarah my glass and made my way to the bathroom to find Hellie.

"Hellie? You in here?" I called out. I heard Hellie groan from the closed stall. No one was inside the bathroom but us so, I locked the bathroom door so no one could come in.

"Hey, baby...you alright?" I asked knocking on the stall. She crawled to the door and unlocked it. I quickly walked in, locked it and kneeled down beside her.
"Bubs, are you not feeling well?" I asked softly, holding her hair back and rubbing her back lightly.

I saw her nod slowly as she leaned closer to the toilet.
"I-I want to go home and cuddle in bed..." Hellie sobbed.

"I know, love. Only a couple more hours then we can. I'll make you some tea and we can cuddle in bed while watching a movie. You don't have work tomorrow anyways so we can sleep in" I explained making her smile a bit.

"Lets go back to the group. I will get you a water then we can sit at the table" I said, standing up. She slowly got up from the floor and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Come on..." I whispered. She pulled away from me and smiled weakly. I fixed her dress a bit and wiped the mascara from under her eyes.
I kissed her lips slowly in which she gladly kissed back.

We made our way back to everyone. "Hey, Hellie...you feeling alright now?" Rihanna said. Helena nodded and sat down at the table. "I'll get you a water. I'll be back in a second." I said and kissed her forehead.

I looked back at everyone and they were smirking at us.
"Shut it...Hey! Sandra, put your phone down!" I yelled at Sandra as I saw her filming me and Hellie. Everyone laughed as I walked off to get Helena a water bottle.

I can back with a water bottle and sat down next to Hellie. She refused to drink it though. "Darling, you need to drink some water."
She shook her head.
"I don't want it"

I sighed and held the back of her head. "Ill force it down then..." I warned her. She rolled her eyes and took the water bottle. She slowly drank the water. I smiled and stroked her hair. I turned back the everyone who was still smirking.

"Will you guys stop!" I groaned. "You've seen us taking care of each other before..." I said.
"It's adorable" Cate smile. I stiffled a laugh and gave a small smile.
It was time to go, so me and Hellie said our goodbyes and drove home.

I helped Helena into the back seat so she could lay down. I wrapped a blanket around her and started to drive home. I heard Hellie groan and shift to look at me in the mirror in which I smiled to her.
"We're almost home, bubs..." I said. She nodded and closed her eyes again.

Once I parked into the driveway, I carried Hellie inside. She wasn't to heavy which was good. I brought her upstairs to our room and undressed her as she held onto my shoulders. I then tucked her in, kissed her forehead and whispered
"Would you still want tea?"
She nodded and smiled.
I put our LED lights on and put them on low then walked down to the kitchen.

I boiled us both some tea and brought them upstairs. I saw Hellie awake so I handed her mug to her and crawled in beside her. "Wanna watch a movie while we cuddle?" I asked her and she nodded, snuggling into my neck.
I giggled and put on
'The Maze Runner'