Dinner with a friend

(A/N: This is placed after the pandemic and when we can acually go out places properly. Make up the year...we don't know when Covid will fuck off 😂)
_________________________

Me and Helena were getting ready to meet up with Olivia Colman for dinner. Hellie was wanting to see her for a while but couldn't because of the pandemic. Now that it has died down and they have allowed us to go out places properly without a mask, we planned to go out with Olivia.

I met Olivia a couple times when going with Helena some days to the set of 'The Crown'. Olivia was really funny and I considered her as an older sister I never had.
"Ready, love?" Helena called from the front foyer. I ran down the stairs and put on my black heels and stood up straight. "Yup" I smiled at her.

She giggled and looked down at my heels. "I don't get heels...how can you wear them?" She asked. I laughed and shrugged. "Some people were born to walk like an ostrich." I joked. Helena snorted and took my hand.

As we got in the car, my phone started to ring. I looked at it and it said 'Olivia <3 is calling....'
Helena looked at me with her mouth open. She then whispered to me "how dare she call you instead of me..."
I giggled as I put my phone on speaker.

"Hey liv! What's up?" I asked

"Hey! Im just leaving. I was wondering if you and Hellie were too" She said cheerfully.

"Yeah, we just got in the car when you called me-"

"You call her and not me! What's up with that?" Helena said, pretending she was upset. Olivia laughed.

"Sorry, Hellie...she was my most recent so I called her"

"Most recent!? What the hell! Where am I on your most recent?!"

I laughed and turned off the speaker. "Okay okay. We will see you soon..."

"Okay, love you both"

"Love you too."
I hung up and started laughing as I realized Helena was now acually mad, but was trying to keep her composure. "I fucking hate you both" she muttered as she started the car. I rested my head of the glove compartment as I laughed harder.

"Hey! If you don't stop laughing right now, there will be consequences when we get to the restaurant" she warned me but I didn't stop. "That's it." She whispered. We drove a couple more minutes until we got to the restaurant. We saw Olivia waiting at the front. She had her mask in her hand just in case and then saw us.

Helena was holding me tightly by the arm and guided me to her. Olivia saw that my face was red from laughing and she started laughing. "What happend to you?" She asked. I went to go an explain, but I couldn't make a proper sentence.
I saw Helena smile a little.

"She thinks it's funny...what happened over the call" Helena said for me. Olivia stiffled a laugh but faked a cough so Hellie wouldn't notice it. Helena glared at Olivia. "Its not funny!? Why would you have her as your most recent and not me!?" Hellie yelled. "Y-You have to admit....you're really funny when your angry, Hellie" Olivia giggled.

Helena rolled her eyes and walked into the restaurant. When she did, me and Olivia stared at each other then began laughing again. "Oh shit...." I muttered, wiping away my mascara that was under my eyes.

We walked into the restaurant and found Helena already sitting down at our spot. I sat down beside Helena and kissed the side of her jaw a couple times. "Im sorry we were laughing at you"
I whispered in her ear.
She smiled slightly and turned to kiss my lips. We pulled away after a couple second and looked at Olivia who was smiling at what she just saw.

"Awe...Okay! do it again. I'll get my camera ready" Olivia said as she took out her camera which made me and Helena laugh. The rest of the dinner was filled with laughs and jokes. We all ordered Steak and red wine...I think Olivia had a little to much to drink though.

Olivia had her sentences all slurred and she was uncontrollably laughing. Me and Hellie decided that it would be best to bring her back to our house. We paid for the bill and grabbed our stuff. Me and Helena went on either side of Olivia and guided her to the car. "What about her car?" I asked Helena as we put Olivia in the back seat.

"Well, we could bring her home and one of us stay there while I'll come back to get her car, or, one of us drives this car while the other takes Olivia's" Helena explained.
"I can drive Olivia home if you don't mind taking her car" I said as I buckled Olivia in.

"Nah...you-...none of y-you are driving....myy caaarr" Olivia slurred, pointing her finger at us. I giggled and shut the door so she wouldn't interrupt us. "If you're fine with that, then we can." Helena said as she came in to give me a kiss. I kissed her sweetly then hugged her, placing my face in her neck.
"I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too, darling" Helena said back.

We then heard the window starting rolling down slowly. We looked to see Olivia looking down at the button for the window then looked up at us smiling.
She then started singing....

"I l-love you... you love meeee...
We're a haaappy familyyy
with a...." she paused for a second then asked "how do the lyrics go again? Oh yeah!"
She then continued singing
" with a great big hug...and a kissss f-from me to you...
Won't you say you love me too?"

I tried not to start laughing then looked at Helena. "And how much did she have to drink?"
She chuckled and shrugged "too much" she said.
"Hey! W-Why don't we get sommee.....how bout we go to the bar now!" Olivia said.

"Oh no...no more alcohol for you, liv" Hellie said, pulling away from me and grabbing the key to Olivia's car for liv's purse. "Ill see you back at the house" She gave me one last kiss before walking away to Olivia's car.
--------------------------------------

Okay, I was already writing this like a week ago and never finished it so here it is. I feel a lot less stressed at the moment so I wanted to update this book.
I dont know when the next chapter for my other book with be out.

This one has got to be my favorite one-shot I've written so far😂 Olivia makes me laugh in all the interviews I've seen with her and so I wanted to make her drunk in this one because who else wants to see her drunk?✋🏻😭