Tied~ NSFW

You are being warned! This is really smutty so, if you don't like reading that type of stuff, I suggest you don't read this!
-------------------------------------------------

It was the day after the Met Gala heist so we all celebrated with Chinese takeout. We all sat down in the living room eating and listening to music.

Rose laid in my lap as I fed her noodles from our bowl. She loved it when I fed her and gave her cuddles. They were her favorite things that we did in our relationship. Well...her second favourite thing.

During the planning of the heist, me and Rose never had a lot of time to ourselves. Rose was making Daphne's dress and I was busy helping my sister, Debbie, plan the day of the heist.
Now that it was over, I was gonna make me and Roses' night extra special.

Everyone was going to their houses which left Debbie, Lou, me, and Rose.
I knew something was going on between them. They never admitted it. Little do they know, i've heard them multiple times, moaning and screaming each others names.

They left the building which now left me and Rose alone. She was rinsing the dishes until I grabbed her waist to turn her around and pull her hips onto mine. I instantly kissed her roughly in which she moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I carried her upstairs to one of the bedrooms and laid her down on the bed. I kissed her roughly again then stopped. She groaned.
"W-What are you doing?" She breathed out, trying to catch her breath. I only smirked and walked out of the room.

I came back with something in my hand. I put it behind my back so Rose couldn't see what it was. I also had noticed Rose had discarded her clothing except for her undergarments.
"Impatient are we?" I smirked.

She groaned again and said
"We haven't been intimate in almost 5 months....I need you now"
I smiled and walked over to her. I placed one of the items onto the side table and showed the other one to Rose.
Her eyes widened.
"Where'd you get that from?" She asked quietly, looking at the vibrator.

I moved up to her face and kissed her lips slowly
"You think I could go a day without you touching me?" I whispered against her lips.
I saw her go red.
"Don't pretend you didn't do it either. You were pretty loud some nights..."

I continued to kiss her lips then down her neck where I found her sweet spot.
"...baby, please." She whimpered.
"Please what?" I said and started to roam my hands down her body.
She groaned and arched her back at the feeling of my cold hands.
"Please...touch me. I need you to touch me!"

I then trailed my kissed down to her stomach where I pulled her panties off, throwing them to the other end of the room. I started rubbing her clit in which she moaned loudly.
"Hmm, wet for me already...how long have you wanted this?"

She whimpered and placed her hands on my shoulders as she shut her eyes tightly. "S-Since we came back from the Gala last night....."
I smirked and attached my lips to her clit.
"Gahh! Shit....b-babee~" she yelled, throwing her head back against the pillows. Her legs started to shake and I could sense she was getting closer.

"Ahhh! F-Fuck...I-Im gonna c-cummm!" She moaned, digging her nails into my shoulders. Once she was just about to finish, I stopped. She groaned and let her arms fall above her head.
"P-Please! Y/n! I need you to let me cum!" She yelled.

"As you wish..." I smirked and grabbed to handcuffs from the side table. I took her hands and put the handcuffs on her wrists then tied them to the bed posts.
I then took the vibrator and turned it on before shoving it into her entrance. She moaned really loud this time.
I missed hearing her scream my name. Never again will I go 5 months without intimacy with her.

"I-I....oh my god...." she whimpered. She was trying to moved her hands so she could touch me but the handcuffs didn't let me. Instead I saw her hands go into a tight fist and her eyes shut tightly. She arched her back as I started rubbing her clit again.
"Ahh! P-Please! I-I really-....Shit!"
Her screams rang through the whole building as her orgasm hit her hard. "Y/n! I-Im cumming!" She moaned. Her mouth fell open as small whimpers and moans came out.

I took the vibrator out in which she whimpered quietly at the loss of contact. She went to speak but I shoved 3 fingers into her before she could.
"AH...hmm! N-No! P-Please stopppp!" She yelled as the mix of pain and pleasure over came her.

"You wanted to cum so badly. I'm sure you can take another orgasm" I smirked as I pumped my fingers into her faster.
"Mhm! H-Harder...ah- Please g-go faster!"
I did as she told me. I curled my fingers as I pumped faster and harder. I hit her g-spot making her cum instantly as a second orgasm hit her even harder
"F-Fuck...y/n...d-dont stop- please keep going!"

"So you can take more?" I grinned as I kept hitting her g-spot.
"GAH! right there!" She moaned and started rolling her hips to reach my movements. Her third orgasm hit her finally. She screamed my name loudly.
She squirmed around trying to break out of the handcuffs but did her no luck.

I pulled my fingers out of her and let her lick them off. I took off the handcuffs and she instantly threw her hands to her face. She covered her sweaty face as she tried catching her breath.
"M-My God...I missed this" she panted. I giggled and took off all my clothes. I laid beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I kissed her lips "I love you, Rose"
She rested her head on my chest and whispered
"I love you too, y/n"
We then drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
-----------------------------------------------

So, im on break now! I'm done my exams for my 2 courses! I now have Math and Religion😭
But I do hope to get more writing in now that I don't have to worry about any school work for the next week😫😁