Purple + Green = Disaster

Začít od začátku

They were talking. That's as much as Y/n could see from her seat. As for what they were talking about, she had no clue. Whatever it was seemed to have pissed off Izuku. "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY!" He was charging at Shinsou but stopped just as fast.

Ojiro stood from his seat in panic. "Agh! I warned him not to say anything!"

"Come Deku!" Uraraka clenched her fist at her silent cheer. Iida was just as worried. "Why isn't he?-"

More people stood up to see, wondering if they had missed something. "HEY HEY! WHAT'S THE DEALE-O? THIS IS THE FIRST MATCH IT SHOULD START OFF WITH A BANG!" Mic voiced his confusion. "THE FIGHT HAS BARELY BEGUN AND IZUKU MIDORYIA IS COMPLETELY FROZEN!"

"HE'S NOT MOVING A MUSCLE! AND WHAT'S WITH THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE?! COULD THIS BE A QUIRK AT WORK?! HITOSHI SHINSO SEEMS TO HAVE IZUKU MIDORYIA COMPLETELY STUNDED!"

Shinso didn't move from his spot. He didn't have to. He just stood there proudly with his head held high enjoying the new found attention he was being given along with the shocked faces that everyone seemed to share.

"HE DIDN'T STAND OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND AT ALL BUT IT'S POSSIBLE THAT SHINSO IS CRAAAZY POWERFUL! WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINED THIS TURN OF EVENTS?! THAT'S THE FESTIVAL FOR YA!" President Mic laughed mockingly at the crowd. More specifically to those who have to go through the trouble of competing. Honestly, dispite how much fun he may have had during his years in U.A, he isn't going to miss the difficulties of that time.

Aizawa stared down at the students sheets he had pulled out before hand. On each paper was the information of the current students fighting. "This is a perfect example as to why the entrance exam isn't rational."

It seem that even outside the classroom Aizawa had a voice to make everyone listen. He may have not raised his voice to speak like President Mic but they heard every word.

"Huh? Why's that?" Mic asked with a confused look.

"Since we're onto the individual matches, I had some information compiled about our final competitors. Shinso failed the practical to get into the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His quirk is incredibly strong but that entrance test consisted of fighting foe villains, robots. It gave a huge advantage to those who has physical superpowers they could show off."

He finally looked up to see Shinsou on the field. "Despite his abilities, Shinsou never stood a chance at passing."

Shinso mouth something and Midoryia blankly turned around and started to slowly walk his way outside the line.

"Hm? WHAAAAAAT?! MIDORYIA IS OBEYING HIM!"

'To be able to get people to do whatever he wants with just his voice is an powerful gift. It also can have it's disadvantages if his opponent covered his mouth or straight out attacked him. Then again that would depend on how good of a fighter he is....'

His classmates shared their concerns amongst each other. They wanted to cheer for him, for a miracle. Of course they all wanted a chance to win by their best efforts. Though however selfish it may have seem to be other classes, if they didn't win they wanted at least someone of their own to bear the gold medal.

"HITOSHI SHINSOU! HIS QUIRK: BRAINWASHING! WHEN AN OPPONENT ANSWERS HIS QUESTION, IT FLIPS A QUESTION IN THEIR MINDS FORCING THEM TO DO WHATEVER HE SAYS." Mic starts to explain to the audience of Midoryia's sudden obedience to Shinsou's Simon says.