Prologue

For those who live in the shadow of the world, there is a "power" that is at the top of everything and is the source of every event or phenomenon.

The Swirl of the Root, also known as the Akashic Records and (occasionally) Heaven.

Centuries ago some carried out experiments to reach the place that is "outside of the world".

- Einzbern, Tohsaka and Makiri.

Called the 3 families of the beginning, they created a reproduction of the "Holy Grail" which is the subject of many traditions. Waiting for the Holy Grail to realize the purpose for which it was created, the three families offered their tributes to manifest the "omnipotent container".

The Tohsaka offered the sacred ground to create the Holy Grail; the Makiri offered the command spells to control the servants; the Einzbern offered the magic circuits.

However, the Grail could only fulfil a person's desire. This truth washed away with blood the bonds of cooperation.

From that moment on, the Holy Grail Wars, or Heaven's Feel, began to take place. All in regular cycles of sixty years, the last held, the Fifth Holy Grail War, happened ten years later the fourth and now, not even thirty years from the last one, a new Holy Grail War was just around the corner.

The Holy Grail selects seven magi who have the power to take it and distributes them a large amount of prana to make possible the summoning of Heroic Spirits called "Servants". The conclusion of a death battle decides which of the seven is best suited to receive the Holy Grail.

"Do you understand, Yuto? That tattoo is the symbol that you were chosen to master," a woman spoke from behind the desk that once belonged to her father.

The woman had just passed the forty, although everyone could say that she would be at least five years younger. She had long raven black hair and blue eyes. She wore a red dress, black skirt, socks, and boots.

Her name is Rin Tohsaka, Head of the Tohsaka family, and a former participant of the Fifth Holy Grail War.

"Yeah, I know. You repeat this many times," the person named Yuto answered, his stoic expression and his flat voice. "I'm a master because I'm your son and the three founding families take precedence over the rest of the participants."

Yuto was the adopted son of Rin Tohsaka. His full name was Yuto Pendragon, son of Shirou Emiya, an old friend of Rin's and also a former participant of the Fifth Holy Grail War, and Saber, his servant, but by the time he was adopted by Archer's former master, his name had become Yuto Tohsaka.

He was a 17-year-old boy. He had blond hair down to his neck, golden eyes, and his skin was as white as a corpse's.

"And the servant I intend to summon is Saber who is considered the strongest among the seven servant classes," he added by grabbing Saber's piece on the chessboard.

The servants weren't just familiars. They are people whose actions have marked humanity in some form, leaving their names in history and folklore. They are those whose memory has remained in the memory and belief of mankind after their death, removed from the cycle of reincarnations and become Heroic Spirits.

Saber. Knight of the Sword and Heroic Spirit of the Sword. A jack-of-all-trades warrior. Agile and powerful in close quarters; extremely adept at swordsmanship;