Characters

Crayon Queen/ Loverofpiggies-

Eau Rume

EG (EG is Error Gaster as made by CQ he is Error's elder(?) Brother)

EP (Leader of The Imperial Royal Guard of the Error Army)

Error ([not] a man baby, [can]not function by himself, needs [nOt] comfort and praise of others to feel loved)

Geno (Error's Father by giving Error's dad a bad period. Thought I was dyslexic, note, never but dad and bad near each other.)

Jakei95-

Cross (The love interest and newfound best friend of Error [owo I don't like him he likes me])

Toby Fox-

Undertale (and all characters aswell [the only ones that should exist, plus Undernovela and Outertale of course])

Renrick (Might of fudged the name.)-

Death (coffee + helping people sleep* man)

Myebi/Comyet-

Ink ([a colorful annoyance] the creative guardian of the universe [you sure he isn't the creator? I think he is, he created a space for them to create right])

...- Popcornprince

Blue/Swap (too happy/blind in fanon [trAiTOR])

....- [head scratch]

Fell/Edgy/Mustard (man of many names [chocolate, food supplier and a trash can all in one!])

[forgot]- 2mi127

Outer (he's out of this world [I like space it't really pretty])

Joku- (yo, I am an idiot I put joke. Why ya'll didn't tell me)

Dream (has personally beat Error with his belt [If he takes Cross, he will call his life as he knows it his mother. Because it will be gone. Ehe~])

Nightmare (The creation child Joku doesn't like, unfavored - the corrupted half as I have seen the most, don't blame them, it's their creation. [Also note: can be a big meanie jerk])

I may add more as I see fit. [*so will I*]

  "There is nothing. Only the screams of those who died. The ground is smoldered and the sun is setting on a empty world filled with nothing. Gone run into the ground. Who could have done something like this? Who could have made my work harder? Is there something I don't know about?"

...

  "Who's there? Are you the one responsible for this distruction,

Geno?"