"Klea, Adolpha!" Alyvia greeted with a wide smile, Letting go of Raiden's hand and hugging her two Friends.

After breaking the hug, She then hugged her Brother. "Bro," She greeted with a Chuckle. Xylo just gave her a Sweet smile.

Then she faced Ashton, Giving him a Smile. "And Hello to you too, Ash! Done Dancing?" She asked and the four nodded.

They spent the whole night Enjoying the Ball, And talking to every guests they have.

Alyvia sat up from the Bed, Holding her mouth. Without hesitation, She did all her best to remove the big Arm of Raiden that was wrapped around her waist. After she succeed, She Immediately rushed to the Bathroom.

She heard quick footsteps running towards where she was, Then a Hand held her hair as she continued to Vomit. Tears were already threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Fvck." Raiden cursed, Caressing Alyvia's back while looking at her worriedly.

As soon as she stopped throwing-up, She tried to catch her breath while holding the sink tightly.

"Raiden, Get out please.. I need to clean my self." She requested and Raiden nodded before getting out of the Bathroom, Closing the door.

Alyvia sighed and started to clean herself, And of course also the taste of acid in her mouth. She breathe deeply, Looking at herself in the Mirror. She felt a little sick.

ALYVIA

I held my head because it was spinning a little. What's happening to me? I stared at myself in the Mirror. My face is a little pale.

I just sighed and dried my hands before getting out of the Bathroom. I felt someone Immediately engulfing me in a Hug.

"Are you okay, Love?" I heard him asked with a worry clear in his voice. I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm fine, Just feeling a little weak. That's all." I said, Giving him a weak smile. He looked at me as if I was going to faint any second.

"You don't look good, Let's take you to the Pack Hospital." He suggested, Caressing my cheek. I shook my head and held his hand that was caressing my cheek.

"I'll be fine, I just need a rest." I assured. He stared at me with an Unsure Expression. I feel him Hesitate before sighing and nodding his head.

"But.. If you don't get better after this, I'm taking you to the Pack Hospital. Understand?" He asked, I have no choice but to nod at him.

"Good." He kissed my forehead and carried me towards the Bed, Laying my body slowly.

I smiled at him before closing my eyes, Drifting off to sleep. I hope I'm better once I wake up.

I suddenly woke up, Feeling very weak. I looked around and saw Raiden sitting on the Bed with a Table full of papers. He's working in the Bedroom?

"Why are you working here?" I asked suddenly. He froze for a second before turning to look at me with a smile, But I can see a bit of worry in his eyes.

"You still look pale and you had been sleeping for 3 hours." Raiden said. He stood up and went to my side of the bed before carrying me.

"What the? Raiden, Put me down." I shouted, But he just shook his head.

"No, I'm taking you to the Pack Hospital. And I don't want you to walk when you're still weak." He said with a Stern voice that made keep quiet, Just hugging his neck until we arrived at the Hospital.

"What's wrong, Alpha?" A Pack Doctor asked.

"There is something wrong with my Queen." Raiden answered coldly. The Doctor nodded.

"Please follow me." After he said that, Raiden followed the Doctor while still carrying me in his arms. He is so Warm, I love it.

RAIDEN

We stopped in-front of the door and we went inside. The Doctor gestured for me to lay her in the bed and I did.

"Alpha, Can you please wait outside while I check on her?" She asked, I Hesitated for a Second before nodding. I got out of the room and leaned on the wall, Getting nervous every minute.

Just when I was loosing my Patience, The door of the room opened and the Doctor walked out with a smile. I was about to ask her when she spoke first.

"Congratulations, Alpha! Luna is Pregnant."

Ohhh, She's Pregnant. So any guess on what Gender it is? Or is it just one baby or more? I'm excited!

Btw, Is there anyone who know how to make a good Book Cover for my Next Story? I'm Busy with my School works so I don't think I will have time to find a Good back round and edit it to make a Book cover, Especially that I'm also writing this Book still. Thank you! ❤️