CHAPTER 7.3 - Amelia Watson

"Everything is ready Watson."

"I appreciate it Jhon."

I hung up from the phone call after Jhon informed me that the bodies are ready and the cards that I gave him are also in place.
Now all I have to do is to wait for the conclusion of the current event.

Tonight is the final night, Jhon finished his preparations on his side while I'm done with mine. Soldiers are also on the wait for my signal so everything should go as planned.

The plan is to let the other me finish her last job, although I'm the only one who knows the existence of my other self, so all they know is that I'll be giving them a signal once everything is cleared up.
By the time that my other self finishes her part, it will be my time to show up and reveal everything to Jack. Who's now currently about to reap my other self's soul...
Jack tried to reap her soul a couple more times before realizing that he's not able to reap it and he will never be able to reap it. Since it's soul.. Already vanished along with the Paradox.

I walked normally towards Jack's position and after getting close enough, I heard him saying...

"Wh-What is this?! Her legs are fading?!", he shouted in question.

"Ah, so looks like the Paradox already caught up to her huh..", I said as I stopped walking.

Jack turned around and made a surprised yet scared expression on his face.

'Yes, I'm loving that reaction', is what I thought to myself.

"Watson?!", he shouted after seeing me.

"Hey! Jack the Reaper!", I said as I waved my hand once in the air.

"I-I thought I killed you!?"

"You did...... Kill the other me."

The face he wore earlier was happiness and satisfaction, but now.. It turned to despair and confusion.

"It seems that you're confused Jack, allow me to explain to you... After I beat you up."

After saying those words, Jack was about to say something but I pushed the watch that was in my pocket the entire time. After pushing it, time stopped.

"His face is amusing.", I said while grinning in a stopped time.

After saying those words and after looking at his face which gave me amusement and satisfaction, I stored up strength on both of my legs and jumped towards Jack.
After getting close enough to him, I landed my left foot to the ground and the right one... Onto his stomach.
But before my foot could even land to his stomach, I pushed the watch once again which undoed the stopped time and it turned back to which time was flowing to normal again.
After time flowed normally, my right foot reached his stomach, giving him one hell of a kick.

He spouted saliva instead of blood which did not get me satisfied, so I stopped time again before he could finish another sentence and gave him another kick to his side using my left leg and before my left leg landed, I pushed the watch once again, undoing the stopped time.
And when time flowed back to normal, my left leg reached his side and gave him another hell of a kick.
He spout blood from his mouth, and it gave me little satisfaction. And my kick also got him to fly away on a distance.

I breathed in after giving him two kicks and said..

"That's not enough.."

I wasn't satisfied yet so I need to beat him up more. And this isn't just for myself, it's also for all of the people that he's murdered and victimized on his entire plan just to kill me. But, it looks like.. I'll be the one that's going to kill him.