CHAPTER 3.5 - Amelia Watson

There's only 5 days remaining before Jack the Ripper begins his next move and ambushes me. Although I'm now starting to doubt if I'm really his next target or not..
But the message on that evidence was clear, he's definitely going to target me.
And if my calculations before were correct, then I should also be doing the right move.

And that move is.. Staying at my apartment and not doing anything. Apparently I was told to relax since I needed to stay composed by the time Jack starts to hunt me, and if I don't stay calm then everything the higher ups has prepared will be a waste.
But instead of staying at the department and not doing anything except talking with Jhon, I decided to just stay at my apartment with Bubba until the day finally arrives.

But I didn't really expect my home to be this boring.. No wonder Bubba always gets sad whenever I leave, it's really lonely, quiet and boring here. But it's also a hassle when I have a roommate, so Bubba is enough.

I didn't do much, I just cleaned my apartment, fed Bubba and also cleaned him up. I'm currently sitting in my couch with Bubba while staring outside the balcony. My couch is facing the balcony so that I can see the light from outside, it's also a refreshing feeling to see nature's calm response to all this chaos that's been going on.

"I'm getting really sleepy now..", I muttered to myself.

I didn't do much and I'm also not doing anything at the moment, so it's only natural to get sleepy. I looked at Bubba who was beside me and he's already sleeping.

'Guess I'll sleep too..', is what I thought of after seeing Bubba snoring.

I looked around the apartment for the last time to check everything before I go to sleep, and I also took out my pocket watch to check the time and it's currently 2:47 PM.

"Guess I'll sleep for about... 5-6 hours.", I muttered to myself.

I got up and carried Bubba to his bed, and yes he has a personal bed. But before I could get to my bed and sleep, I drank some water first. It is said that drinking water before sleeping helps your organs and as well as your lips to stay wet, it can also release some stress.
After drinking some water, I finally went to my bed to get some sleep. But before I could even reach my bed, I noticed my computer just staying beside my bed.

I remembered buying a computer, a Gaming Computer to be exact. But I didn't really know what my purpose was for buying it, I guess it was just to keep up with the trend..

I decided to turn on my computer for a moment and check it. After it turned on, I immediately scanned everything. Even though this is a Gaming Computer, it didn't really have games, maybe I was just lazy to download them or maybe I just didn't have any interest. Either way I should try playing something.

But after seeing the games on the game market website, I realized on how pricey games can get. I saw some free ones but the reviews said that 'Even if it's a free game, the items in this one are definitely not for free!'.

"Guess I'll just pick a random one and play it.."

I picked one and it's called Left4Dead, it's not really that big of a game but some reviews said that this game got old but it's still really fun to play with. So I decided to give it a try.

It's apparently a shooting game but instead of shooting people, you shoot zombies which are run by a programmed A.I.

After the game loaded, I get to select of what mode I should play in. But since I'm all alone, I chose single player. It also wanted me to pick a character so I chose Bill, since he resembled what my current job is.

After picking the character, place and difficulty. I started the game. It took some time to load but the vibes on the loading screen is really starting to kick in..