31. Jungkook Believes Lisa

Start from the beginning

"Hyungs, why don't you all just wait for me in the recreational unit? I'll escort her out to the car." Jungkook makes a quick excuse and the other boys agree to it. They all leave and now it's the two of them only.

Both of them are silent for a while.

"Lisa.."
"Jungkook.."

They both speak at the same time as they look at each other and then glance away.

"What were you saying?"
They again synchronize their words making them chuckle.

Lisa looks upto Jungkook to gesture him by actions to speak first only to find him asking her to do the same.

What's with us synchronising today? Jungkook thinks as he tries to hide the smile.

Never knew that one kiss *blushes* on his cheek can link our minds like this..
Lisa bites her lips as she steals a glance at Jungkook who is smiling..?

"Shall we make a move?" Jungkook asks as he goes in Lisa's direction which is in way to the door.

"Yes.." She replies in a small voice and Jungkook swears he never heard such beautiful voice before.

What's with me today? He just shrugs off his inner thoughts as he gestures Lisa to go out first which she obliges.

One week later

Lisa has just returned from Jeon Mansion and is in her room, packing up her things as the next day her and Jungkook will fly to Tokyo for the shoot.

Last night, Mrs. Jeon had called to have the young couple visit them before they leave for Tokyo for three days. Lisa agreed since she can't deny her Eomma's request both out of love and respect.

Right now, Lisa is packing up her suitcase, contemplating if she should also pack Jungkook's suitcase also but she is afraid that he might not like her actions and take them in a wrong way.

While here Jungkook is in the meeting room along with board of directors, currently discussing about this year's tender's details.

"We have one week before the last day of filling up the tender, Mr. Jeon." The CFO of JJKG informs Jungkook who is currently swiveling in to and fro motion on his chair in an intimidating manner which makes his employees' hair stand on their napes.

Jungkook directs his gaze at the CFO and the latter swears he felt goosebumps arise on his body. "Has the proposal for the tender already been drafted?" Jungkook asks in his usual cold voice that he uses with his employees. "Yes sir, the proposal has been drafted and it only needs to get your approval. Sir," The CFO hands over the ipad on which he has written the document to Ms. Lee who further hands it over to Jungkook.

Cold sweat beads start breaking out on the CFO's forehead while the others feel sympathy for the former since they all know the possibility of getting fired if the CEO doesn't approve of their ideas.

Jungkook skims through the drafted document on the device but furrows his eyebrows at one of the requirements of the tender project. "The budget doesn't seem fit."

It is not a question, it is a statement.

The CFO's nerves start shivering as he meets the CEO's gaze. The CFO knows that CEO Jeon won't tolerate any kind of slack in business. "Uhh sir.."

Jungkook puts the ipad on the table as he now pays full attention to the stuttering CFO. "From which university did you graduate?" He asks him as he stands up to take a round of the table.