"I'll get you a snack," he says and steps away from the veranda and heads straight to the kitchen.

Now, he will get me a snack. What's going on?

A few minutes later, he gets back carrying a tray of sandwiches and glasses of juice. This jerk triggers my curiosity more.

"You can eat them. Don't worry, they have not poisoned sandwiches and are safe to eat," he sarcastically says and sips on his glass. I pout at his comment.

"Hey, are you sick or something?" I ask him. I feel odd about what's happening. It sounds weird, right?

"What do you mean?" he cluelessly asks.

"You are acting strange today. You don't grumble nor complains about this session," I frankly tell him and I can see how his brow raises in surprise.

"I just don't feel like talking much today. This session is boring, to be honest," he straightforwardly tells me. How inconsiderate this jerk is with my feelings.

"How rude," I say finally. He stares at me and smirks again ignoring my comment then gets his attention back on the textbook.

I sip on the glass and takes out another textbook from my bag. I have prepared for this, remember?

"We have five lessons to discuss today and we are down to four," I remind him. He puts down the book and looks at me.

"What are those?" he asks and I give him a disgusted pout.

"English, Mathematics, History, and Literature," I answer him and he seems like thinking about something.

"Drop the History and English," he commands and I furrow my brows.

"Why?" I am confused as to why he is dropping them.

"They are boring and I think I can manage to study about them later," he replies and leaves me in awe. Really? Can he?

Not that I am underestimating him or what but I was just surprised. He doesn't seem to be the person studying English and History though.

I take a bite from the sandwich and it makes me astonished for a second. It tastes delicious.

"Did you make them?" I can t help but ask. He tilts his head a little as if he is saying 'huh?'

"I said if you made this sandwich?" I repeat and he scoffs. He did not respond with words. How grumpy.

I flip the pages of the Mathematics textbook and look for the topic I am going to discuss with him. I take down one example on my notebook and then speaks to him, "Shall we proceed to Mathematics?" he scowls in front of me and answers, "Bring it on," he does not seem very friendly when he responds. What should I do to him?

I turn the notebook facing him and start to explain. I'm so glad that he is listening to me. Once I am finished, he starts answering the problem provided in the textbook. He did not complain about me talking fast when explaining or even threats me with the letter. Well, he lied when he said that to our adviser.

After a few minutes, he is finished and I check on his answers. There are a few corrections on them and I show him how to get the correct answer. He keeps his body steady while moving his fingers to make a tapping sound on the table.

"Well, they were just minor corrections. You did well," I say. Mind you it's genuine. He is not being a jerk today though.

"I did well, huh?" he chuckles and stands up from his seat, and moves away from his chair.

"Where are you going?" I am dubious about his sudden actions. He keeps his pace and heads inside the house.

"Going to prepare for lunch just stay there," he says and completely leaves me alone.