"See I told you he is not a bad guy Sarah, he genuinely likes you, Sarah," Ester spoke while passing me the note back.

"You need to move on with your life. Not everyone is like Adrian, just give a chance to that poor guy, Sarah"

"You are seriously saying this? Well, Ester then you should also give a chance to Noah as well, even though he likes you a lot." I replied giving her a wink.

I saw her giving me an angry glare but after a few minutes she spoke again

"Alright, I will give Noah a chance but you should also have to agree to the dinner with Alessandro then."

I thought about her proposition for a few seconds,
Well a dinner won't harm
I will actually see him a lot now since we signed a contract together

"Done then, I will go a dinner with Alessandro," I responded and started walking to my cabin.

"Sarah wait!" I heard Ester calling me from behind. I turned back and saw her taking out a card from her drawer.

"Since you decide to go for dinner with him, here take his card and call him." I hesitantly took his card from her and continued walking to my cabin. I could see Ester grinning from ear to ear while giving me a thumbs-up.

I chuckled seeing her reaction and entered my cabin. I settled down on the chair and opened my laptop

I stared at the card given by Ester, my mind was uncertain about the idea of calling him but now I already agreed with Ester and promised to go out with him.

There is no way Ester would leave me unless I meet me

I took out my phone from my bag and dialed Alessandro's number. After a few rings, he answered my call.

"Hello Sarah, I believe you got the bouquet," I heard a deep voice from the other side.

He already knew it was my call
It means she had my number as well.

"Aaa... Yes, I just got them but if you had my number you could have just apologized on the call."

" I don't want to bother you again Sarah. Also after our conversation this morning, I thought you didn't like my unwanted presence."

"Well, I didn't like the way you stalked me, I never said your presence troubled me, Alessandro."

"Ohh! Does that mean I still have a chance to at least be your friend then?" I know he must have that smirk on his face while answering me.

"Maybe, I still don't know you well enough to include you as a friend."

"That's why I asked you out for dinner. If you want the offer is still open, Sarah."

"Okay Mr. Dante, just one dinner then."

" So I will pick you up tonight for the dinner then."

"Alright then see you tonight" I replied back. I was about to disconnect the call when I saw Adrian standing in my cabin.

When did he get in?

I stood up from my seat seeing him walking towards me.

I was mentally preparing myself for his tantrums. Because this is what I can expect from Adrian Parker.

"What brings you here Parker?"
"Another accuses or another threat?" I asked him being glued to my place.

I saw him thinking about something but his eyes never left me.

Within a second he strode to my desk and placed his hands on my cheeks.

"Sarah, I am sorry, I am soo sorry. I shouldn't trust Jessica," he spoke suddenly.