Zayn cried not believing what just happened. he was so heart broken. Liam didn't even let him say a word. He just asked him to leave.

"Fine, you will never see us again," He whispered placing his hand over his belly.

Zayn wiped out his tears and that day the step he took out of the penthouse was the step he took out of Liam's life.

Once again, Liam broke his heart. How could he believe everything Rae showed him? he didn't even let Zayn say a word. He didn't question her about the photos but he simply asked Zayn to leave.

Zayn didn't know what to do next. He was sad and broken. His world shattered once again. Liam once again left him in that situation but this time even worst.

He then took a cab again and went to his father's home.

He got out of the cab and walked up to the door. He didn't know what will he say when they will ask him. he was so hurt. His mom was right about Liam. he wasn't a good man.

He then wiped out his constantly streaming down his face. he rang the door bell and waited.

Few moments later the door open.

"Zayn? what- what happened? why are you crying like this baby? Come inside," Yaser asked looking at him.

Zayn hugged his father and broke down completely.

Trisha heard his son and rushed downstairs towards the hallway. She saw him crying hugging his father sitting on the floor.

"What's the matter?" she asked her husband who shook his head.

Zayn cried and cried and cried.

Hours past and Zayn became silent.

"Baby?" Yaser called but he didn't reply.

"Zayn?" he called again pulling him away a little and found he was unconscious.

"Trisha call the doctor," Yaser said and Trisha rushed to grab her phone.

Yaser took him to his bedroom and laid him down.

"what the fuck happened?" Yaser asked himself.

"doctor's coming," Trisha said entering the room, "what happened? and where is Liam? what happen to my child Yaser? Why did he faint?" She asked panicking.

"No, don't panic please. relax. we should wait for him to wake up before contacting Liam. relax," Yaser said hugging her.

Some times past and the door bell rang. Yaser went to answer and Harry smiled at him.

"Hi," he said but then his smiled fade away when Yaser didn't reply, "Is everything alright?" Harry asked.

"Mr. Malik?" the doctor asked walking up to them.

"Yes doctor, please come in. come Harold," He said leading them to Zayn's bedroom.

"What's the matter?" Harry asked being concerned.

"we don't know but Zayn can to us couple hours ago crying his eyes out. now he is unconscious and we don't know what happened," Yaser said stopping outside the door, "he is in," he told the doctor and she nodded walking inside. "Did you ask Liam?" Harry asked. "No, but I don't have a good feeling Harold," Yaser said. Harry sighed and hugged him.

Trisha was sitting beside his son crying silently. The doctor entered the room to check him up.

Yaser and Harry went down the stairs to give them some privacy.

"I'm going to call Liam," Harry said dialing his number. It rang but then Liam disconnected the call. Harry tried again but then his phone was off.

"What the fuck?" he said and dialed to Niall.

"Hello," he said answering the call.

"Check on your best friend Niall. I don't know but something happened and now his phone is off. And Zayn is miserable again. I don't know what shit he is pulling now. Go and check," Harry said.

"What the fuck? I'm booking my tickets wait," Niall said disconnecting the call. Nearly twenty minutes later Trisha came downstairs with the doctor.

"Thank you," she said and the doctor walked out.

"what happened to him?" Yaser asked.

"said dehydration," Trisha said sitting down next to him, "she has also taken his blood sample for some tests."

Yaser sighed.

"Did you talk to Liam?" she asked.

"His cell phone is off," Harry said passing the water.

Trisha said and closed her eyes.

Yaser got up and walked to his son's bedroom again. he said down next to him.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours.

Zayn finally opened his eyes.

"Baba," he said waking up.

"I'm here Zayn. I'm here. Relax, you are fine," he said holding his hand.

Zayn sat up slowly and hugged him again.

"You are such a lovely kid. Don't cry," Yaser said wiping out his tears as they began to flow again, "Don't cry love. look your eyes are red. They will start to hurt if you will cry this much."

Zayn closed his eyes knowing that it was just the beginning. He have to cry a lot in coming days because once again he lost his love. and he don't know how everything happened so fast. what happened that caused Liam to kick him out of his life just like that? why didn't he let him speak? Who took those pictures and the most important thing, how did he get on bed with Andre? he was so confused. 

"Can you be brave for me and tell what happened pumpkin?" Yaser asked.

Zayn nodded and began to tell his father everything. By the time he was done telling him, he was a sobbing mess and Yaser was red in anger.

"I don't want to stay here Baba," Zayn sobbed willing to go away far from Liam's reach, "Please baba. I don't want to stay in this city or any-anywhere he is."

"You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. You will leave soon," He said kissing the top of his head.

Liam did it again. but this time he broke Yaser's trust too.

"my baby," Trisha cried. Harry held her and let her cry.

He didn't except Liam to do it all over again. but the thing that he believed Rae and not Zayn was heart breaking.

"Pack your bags love. you are leaving tomorrow," Yaser said.

Zayn was set to leave one more city because Liam couldn't keep him.

Things would change. And nobody knew if Liam and Zayn will meet ever again.

It was just a matter of some times, and their world flipped all over again.