Rip me apart!!

Devanika's dad lit the pyre. The flames engulfed her as if it had been waiting for the moment. As she reduced into ashes, Dhruv felt like his dreams with her was burning along.
Standing with his hands crossed across his chest, he looked at the burning pyre with bated breath without a blink. The pain was piling within.
The old man walked away with his family, who was consoling him. The former kept looking back hoping that she will come back saying that it's all a prank.
Standing by the shores of Mumbai sea, the waves were horrendous just like his fate.
"I love you, now and always...
My soul shall stay always with you..." Her words echoed in his ears.
Closing his eyes, he swallowed the lump of pain.
"Dhruv, let's go..." Pinky shook her grandson who hadn't spoken a word since the time they have met.
Neither he spoke with her nor with Anika. He was still.
All he did was shedding tears and looking at Devanika longingly.
"Come on beta,"
He said nothing as his legs walked away mechanically while looking back occasionally.
"Dhruv," Anika held his shoulder.
He pushed her palm away while walking away from the duo.
Pinky and Anika looked at his figure disappearing into the car.

Shakti lit the pyre, with others looking at the flames engulfing the matriarch of the family. She had been the pillar of support who had held all relations in place for these many years.
She was the only reason why Shivaay had strived for the unity of his dysfunctional family. Today she is no more.
After shedding tears, they bid her with a final goodbye.
Rikar watched everything from far without a blink.
"Some how the other, she had paid for her deeds," He sighed while looking at Ruvay. In his palm was the phone containing messages from Bhavya, who sent it before she went 'missing' from home.
Ruvay stood near Shivaay and watched the flames engulf his crime, His crime of overdosing his par Dadi to prevent her from disclosing the fact to others that it was him who planned Devanika's murder.

Jhanvi was sitting on the sofa shattered.
Her husband died few weeks back. Now her support system, her mother in law had left her.
Amidst this, her daughter in law Bhavya is missing.
Rudra had went to search her along with Ruvya.
Rikara sat beside her Dadi and hugged her tight.
"Don't cry Dadi," She consoled the old woman.
"Jhanvi di," A voice echoed inside the Oberoi Mansion.
Jhanvi lifted her eyes towards the direction. She recognised the voice even after ages.
"Pinky," She gasped and then her eyes fell on figure she is seeing after 14 whole years.
"Anika," She stood up from the sofa looking shell shocked.

Dhruv sat inside the car, parked outside the mansion. He didn't budge to Anika's request of accompany her to the mansion. He feared that, if ever he comes in contact with Ruvay, The Oberois might be mourning for two deaths at a time.
He needed to be alone. He wanted the pain to engulf him and then leave him once for all.
Leaning backward, He closed his eyes and took deep breaths.
He felt too weak then. He was emotionally drained.
Honk...honk...
He could hear the gate screeching open, with cars racing in.
The car doors clicked open as the people climbed down.
He looked at Shakti, Shivaay, Om, Ruvay and Rikar getting down. Rikar noticed Dhruv and smiled sadly.
Dhruv sighed as he turned away.
Shivaay noticed Rikar's expressions. His eyes travelled in direction of his sight and stroke Dhruv.
The boyish features were gone. He was a man now. Wearing white, he looked emotionally drained.
"Bade Pa, I want to discuss something with you," Rikar broke his reverie.
He extended the phone in his direction after noticing Ruvay leaving.
"Hmm??"
His eyes fell on Bhavya's chat and widened like saucers.
"What the..."
"Yeah Bade Pa, Devanika is no more,"
"This is not right,"
"But Bade Pa, there is something more with Devanika, she is no random girl but..." Rikar hesitated to continue.
"No random girl?? What do you mean??"
"Bade Pa, actually Devanika is Dhruv's love," He finally spilt it out, "And now Dhruv is totally devastated,"
"Does he know that it was Ruvay who tried to rape and killed Devanika??" Shivaay felt Dhruv's pain. His son was broken.
"He knows the first half Bade Papa," Rikar said, "And not the second half,"

Shakti looked at Pinky, whom he missed for these many years. Beside her was Anika, who looked at him with a sad smile.
"How are you Pinky??"
"Good,"
"How are you beta??" He caressed Anika's hair.
"Fine,"
Om and Ruvay walked in next to find the surprise visitor.
"Bhabhi..." Om rushed towards Anika and hugged her.
"We missed you,"
"Bhoujai..." Gauri looked at the old woman standing in front of her.
"Gauri,"
"Bhoujai," She hugged her.
Ruvay said nothing. He just looked at the trio hugging each other.
Shivaay and Rikar who walked in next looked at the sight with tears clogging their eyes.
"Bade ma," Rikar rushed in and joined the hug," How are you??"
"I am fine beta, you have grown up,"
"Haan," He kissed her cheek, "So had you,"
"Where is Rudra and Bhavya??" Anika questioned Om who tried avoiding the question.