Anika-Sahil

Sahil walked towards the visitors cell of the jail. Never in his wild dreams he had thought that he will be standing there, waiting for his sister to appear. He had mental check of his emotions, while his eyes kept looking at the creaking door at the corner of other side of the metal frame.
A hustle bustle came from the door side, as two gigantic police women opened the door, letting the weak frame of his sister in. She looked 30 years old in 2 years. Her face had lost the vigour and charm, and had dark half crescents under her eyes. She had lost weight and looked weak enough to fall down anytime.
"Anu di," Sahil stuttered as he held the metal frame for support.
"Sahil, Kaise ho tum?? How is Dhruv?? Where is he??" Her eyes searched for her son desperately.
"No Didi, he didn't come, actually he is not at Mumbai now,"
"Then??"
"Did you forget Di?? He had enrolled himself in St Theresa, he is at Shimla now,"
"Actually I forgot," Anika nodded negatively with a half smile,
"How is he?? Is he all fit and fine?? How is he managing college fees and living costs??"
"I am g paying him some money Di, apart from that he has scholarship and had picked up job as part time bartender at a cafe nearby," Sahil said scanning Anika's face which was filled with sadness.
"He is suffering because of me right?? If had let him to live with his father..." Anika stopped as sobs broke.
"Di, please don't cry,"
"Didn't Shivaay come to pick his son??"
"Actually di...he came..." Sahil shifted the weight between his legs while squirming uncomfortably.
"He came?? Didn't he go with him??"
"Nope, he sent SSO away after lashing him out for doing these cruelties to you," Sahil said without lifting his head.
Anika chuckled sadly.
"Like father, like son,"
"Anika di," Sahil looked at her," I am sorry to say but Dhruv is no where like SSO, he is like the male version of Anika di I knew before,"
Anika said nothing.
"Is Dhruv all alone at Shimla??"
"No di, Pinky aunty is with him,"
"Pinky aunty??" Anika was shocked.
"Yeah di, Pinky aunty left Oberoi mansion, it's riches and legacy to live with Dhruv, she said that Dhruv is her peace of mind and she can't leave him alone and let the choking shadow of Oberois fall on him,"
This was a shocker to Anika.
Even Pinky aunty has a heart.

"Hi," Dhruv said," I am Dhruv Vardan Trivedi," He extended his hand in front of mirror.
This is too formal.
"Hi, I am Dhruv,"
"Hi, It's Dhruv,"
"Hi, I am Dhruv, what about a cup of coffee??"
A sigh escaped.
Arrey yaar. It has been two years since I had started following her. We all are in same gang but still I am not able to say my thoughts and nowadays I ain't able to sleep.
"Who can help me??" He ran the fingers through his hair.
Pinky walked in with tray of coffee and snacks as it was evening time for Dadi and Pota.
She watched at her grandson speaking with himself while his hands were busy choosing a shirt, as he was going to the flower garden nearby with his gang.
After a long time, he took an off from the cafe, much to Pinky's surprise.
Picking up the entire dozen of shirts from the cup board, he had it spread on his bed.
"Orange...naah...yellow...shit...Green...Joker...Blue...usual...pink...girly...Violet...she hates...Black...too sexy...white...too formal..."
Pinky kept watching him.
"What about hoodie, like it will be nice," He declared as he made hurried steps towards the cup board.
"Ahem ahem," Pinky cleared her throat to gain his attention.
"Dadi...aap yahan kya karte hain??" Dhruv stammered as he pulled out the gray blue hoodie outside.
"Aap kya kar rahe hai pota ji??" Pinky asked walking towards the bed.
"Are you going for garden or fashion show ramp?? These many shirts?? What is happening??"
"Kuch nahi Dadi," Dhruv shrugged.
"Kuch nahi??" Pinky teased, as she took the maroon shirt,"Wear this, she will like,"
"Thanks Dadi...wait who will like??" Dhruv asked making the best of puppy face.
"The girl you like, or trying impress,"
"Girl?? That's so funny dadi," Dhruv chuckled nervously.
"Pota, I am your Dadi," Pinky smiled,"I can guess your moves even before you think about it,"
Dhruv rubbed the back of his neck lazily.
"Who is she?? Your college??"
"Haan Dadi,"
"Name??"
"Devanika Sharma,"
"Devanika, Nice name," Pinky smiled, "How long were you in relationship??"
"Don't ask about that Dadi," Dhruv sighed.
"Why?? What happened??"
Pinky sat at corner of bed.
Sitting next to her on floor, Dhruv placed his head on her lap. Pinky started caressing his hair subconsciously.
"I didn't even ask her out,"
"What??" Pinky was startled.
"Haan Dadi...I am afraid or shy or...I can't coin what's happening,"
"Hahaha...the great Dhruv Vardan Trivedi is afraid to confess his feelings to a girl??"
"Dadi," Dhruv whined.
"Ok...let me help you,"
"Dadi??"
"I have helped many of my friends in confessing their love to their crushes," She lifted her collar,"Let me give you an idea,"
"All ears,"
"Today, when you guys are going to Flower garden," Pinky gave a dramatic pause,"Ask her out for coffee,"
"That's the issue right?? I am scared,"
"Dhruv, If you don't ask her today, the other day someone else might ask her out, move your coins fast,"
Dhruv nodded agreeing.

"Any important information??" Shivaay asked Mishra.
"Sahil had come to Mumbai to visit his sister at jail,"
"At last he had..." Shivaay sighed.
"Dhruv and Ma??"
"All going right sir,"
"Okay you may go," Shivaay dismissed Mishra while turning on his phone looking at the screen saver of his family- Him, Anika and Dhruv.
I won't let anyone hurt you. A scratch on you shall be the deathly stab on the doer.