Rikar meets her (A short update)

"What do you wish to have??" He asked looking at the dull faced lady sitting in front of him.
"Coffee," She said which was barely audible. Picking up few syllables, Rikar signalled the nurse for two cups of coffee.
"So Ms Sharma," He called out so calm and composed, treating her as if she was a fragile flower who will be ripped off even by words.
She lifted her heavy eye lashes and looked at the psychiatrist.
"Did you get panic attacks off late??"
"Yeah, though the day time ones aren't frequent, every night turns out to be a nightmare,"
"It's common in case of PTSD," He scribbled down the notes on the scribble pad.
"Do you stay alone??"
"Yeah, mostly I will be alone,"
"Mostly??"
"My housemate rarely stays back, thanks to her work nature,"
"Hmm,"
"What makes you feel afraid?? What instills fear within you?? Why can't you leave behind the thoughts?? Have you ever self questioned??" Rikar looked at her brown orbs which were mesmerizing.
"Well...after that rape attempt episode, I feel like I had betrayed my love, like...I don't know...it eats me within,"
"That wasn't something you invited on your wish, it happened, you have no fault,"
"But still..."
"Long term social conditioning," He sighed, "It takes time,"
She said nothing.
"Ms Sharma,"
"Yes Dr,"
"Where is your boyfriend?? Is he in this city??"
"Nope. He is staying abroad for his higher studies,"
"Well, long distance relationship!!" He jotted down things.
"Did you speak with him??"
"I tried but can't help myself from crying bitterly instead of conveying things,"
"So he doesn't know,"
"He knows, in bits and pieces..."
"How did he react?? Was he negative and pessimistic??"
"He was broken and tried to console me," She wiped the lone tear.

Shivaay looked at Anika who was watering the plants in the lawn.
More often, she was pulling the scarf and sweater closer to her body, while rubbing her palms with each other.
Her teeth was chattering on its own.
"How do people survive here??" She muttered under her breath.
And then a butterfly sat on her shoulder. She smiled subconsciously while looking at it. She felt her old self.
So did Shivaay. He smiled.
Both smiled.
One looking at a butterfly. Another looking at his butterfly.
"Lets move in here," He said to Khanna while pointing out the rental neighbouring Dhruv's residence.

"I am leaving to India tomorrow for the month holiday," Dhruv said while packing his bag.
"You are leaving??" Edward arched his eyebrow, "I thought that you won't,"
"I miss my family and love,"
He stuffed the shirts in his bag, "And the latter needs me the most,"
All he could think about then was the message from Anu regarding Deva's mental health.

Rikara looked at Ruvya, who was singing songs in top pitch voice.
"Come on di, you can't be somber,"
Rikara looked away.
"You are angry with Rikar Bhaiya??"
No response.
"Bhai is over protective," She said in low tone, "Not only bhai, no one shall allow their sister to be in vicinity of a rapist,"
"Ruvya..."
"That's the only reason why I am staying away from Ruvay!!"
Rikara looked at her younger counterpart keenly.
"The icing on cake is that, the girl who was affected by the rape attempt is Rikar Bhaiya's patient, that's how he came to know about Ruvay's involvement," She sighed, "Mumma was broken and so was Papa, they disowned him,"
"So did you, Bade Pa, Mumma, Papa and Bhai," Rikara said,
"And Bhai is angry with Par Dadi, Shakti Dadu and Jhanvi dadi for threatening the poor girl for filing the police complaint and forced her to withdraw her statements, for the sake of..."
"Bloody Oberoi name," Ruvya cursed, "Hell with name and fame,"