First Visit

Shivaay took the early morning flight.
I can't wait to see Dhruv.
Sitting in business class comfortably, he picked up the fashion journal, Oakes, which had the headline of Dhruv Fashion studio's venture in fusion fashion with Sabyasachi icon, famous for their traditional attributes in the world of fashion designing.
It was an interview with CEO of Company, Anika Trivedi.
Anika Trivedi. It hurts.
It hurts to read her name so. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
I felt like she was mine. With me. Forever. But now, she seems to be distant. Far away from me. So far to reach.

He continued reading.
The title was FASHION POLICE: HERE IS YOUR FUSION ALERT!!
The interviewer and Anika together in a formal smile were shot and a half sized photo of them was published. The blue orbed man's fingers, subconsciously traced the picture.

Anika fell straight on bed after reaching home. Dhruv was playing with Filomena in the garden. This new venture was both energizing and tiring at same time. With time zone variation, it was difficult to hold up meetings live as usual. Adjustments had to be made.
Her eyes squeezed tight, she could feel the heat escaping through her eyelashes.
I need a shower. It's really tiring day.
"Mama," Dhruv came running in,"Good evening,"
"Good evening," Anika greeted back hugging him.
"Mama, you are in this magazine," He showed the Oakes magazine copy which he picked up from the shelf.
"Yeah, Mama is there," Anika squealed.
"You look cute," Dhruv smiled.
Anika smiled as she muttered a thank you.
"Mama," Now his hands went to Forbes magazine,"And Papa is in this magazine," He flipped to the central page," He is also cute,"
Anika's eyes fell on the pic. It was Shivaay in Investors Fest at Mumbai.
A day after our divorce, the fest was conducted.
Ignoring her thoughts, she tried turning away not before her eyes stuck in the headline.
OBEROIS TO SPREAD THEIR BUSINESS TENTACLES IN US.
Is Shivaay going to preside over??

Shivaay walked out of airport. His driver Charles and PA Evans welcomed him.
"We shall move to the guest house, I am badly in need of rest," Shivaay muttered.
"Sure Sir," Evans nodded and the car sped to the guesthouse near the woods.

Pinky walked to the hall and sat on one of the sofas, placed centrally. Gauri was sitting with Bhavya next to her while chit chatting about things related to kids. Just then, Jhanvi walked in and picked up the Oakes magazine.
"Bhavya, what about checking out new models for the upcoming kitty parties??" She spelt her thoughts out for which Bhavya nodded enthusiastically.
The old Pinky would have either volunteered or taunted them. But today she was silent.
Jhanvi could notice.
"Pinky," She called out, "Will you join us??"
"No Didi," She nodded negatively, "I am not interested,"
Gauri could notice that something amiss.
Jhanvi smiled back and started skimming the pages. That's when they landed in Anika's interview.
"Bhabhi's Interview??" Bhavya squealed but bit her tongue, "I mean Ex- Bhabhi..."
"Anika Bhoujai," Gauri volunteered.
Pinky said nothing.
At first, Anika and Dhruv, mere heera bahu and pota left me.
Now Shivaay, mera heera beta left me alone in this mansion.
My husband went for Teerath yatra with his mom.
This mansion is like hell for me.
"She is in US," Bhavya exclaimed," Now I could understand why Shivaay Bhaiya left to US,"
Gauri nodded.
"He misses his son," Jhanvi remarked with a sad smile.
Pinky looked at the trio with a sarcastic smile.
He misses Dhruv, I accept but he misses the latter's mother the most.

Dhruv wore his pyjamas and climbed inside the bed of his new and personal room. Stickers of Marvel heroes decorated the blue painted wall. The room was tiled with Matt tiles, for safety concerns. Closed cupboards were found at East corner,
Next to which was a study table and books stacked neatly into a pile.
Toys and Cars laid scattered on floor. Dhruv didn't mind cleaning them.
Filomena aunty will help me at morning to do things.
How much can this little Billu do??

Shivaay rubbed his back of neck lazily.
All files were scattered on table and his mind had no mood to arrange them back in order. Though being a cleanliness freak, he felt so tired then. He had been working all day after a short nap. He was feeling bad to hit the bed straight.
The blue walled room had Photo frames adorned on them. It was of his family, his wife...oops ex wife and son.
The books he read were arranged neatly into a pile horizontally on the messy table.
I hope Evans shall call the house keep tomorrow or probably he shall help me.
How much can this Billu do??

Anika stretched her arms.
"Done,"
The last file found its place in the drawer.
"Now it's time to sleep,"
The work place waa clean with no peck of dirt.
Switching of the table lamp, she walked towards the bed and fell straight on it.
Good night Anika.
Now the room was dark as Anika switched off every single light. The darkness was same.
But Anika was different.
The previous one, was afraid of dark but emotionally balanced herself as her sun was with her sending waves of warmth and love. However as time passed, debris of it fell on her burning the soul. It felt like being in dark is better than having the sun near. She send off the latter and accepted the former with grace. Now she was no longer afraid of darkness.
Who will be afraid of a part of themselves??