Requests Page

Hello, lovelies! I don't really ask for requests (and honestly, I don't have a ton of time to complete them, unfortunately), but if you have a burning idea that you just have to tell me about, this is the place to drop it. Also, I know this is a big task due to the size of this book and the last, but please check all the chapters in both of my oneshot books before requesting anything, in order to avoid requests for stuff I have already done.

Policy

• Please understand that I do not fulfill very many requests. That's not to say that anyone's request is a bad idea. Rather, it is difficult for me to write unless I have a clear idea in my head and I'm in the mood for it. Additionally, even if a request is fulfilled, it might take me a while, because I already have so many stories in progress. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!

• Requests should be submitted in general terms. (For example: "Levi x Erwin's Sister Reader" or "the reader's brother dies, and Levi comforts her".) Unfortunately, I cannot take requests that already have a significant amount of plot written out, because then I would feel like I was stealing your story, and I don't want to do that. General rule of thumb: requests shouldn't be longer than an old-school Twitter tweet (140 characters).

• Because requests are in general terms, they are not credited. I own the plot, Isayama owns the universe, and you own yourself, just like always. :)

• Please keep requests appropriate for a PG-13 audience. (No lemons, sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

• Other things I will not do include (but are not limited to): stories without a happy ending, because good God, Levi has suffered enough; Cheater Levi, because I don't believe he would ever do that, and Isayama has stated canonically that Levi would always be loyal in a relationship; and any relationships that would be illegal (i.e. Levi will not be kissing underage cadets or any of his cousins).

As previously mentioned, I cannot always fulfill requests, so please be chill about it and don't give me a hard time. 

• By submitting a request, you are agreeing to all the points outlined above.

If you have a request, please leave a comment at the bottom of this post. (But please do not leave multiple comments with the same request.) If you are really uncomfortable with that, you can send me a direct message. Otherwise, I would prefer that all requests stay here to help with my organization initiative. I promise I do read them all, even if I can't get around to writing them. (Also, if you have previously submitted a request in book 1 that hasn't been completed yet, feel free to drop it here too.)

Finally, thank you in advance for asking me to write a story for you! It really is an honor to be trusted with your requests. :)