"Seul's here!" Jisoo ignored her words and broke free to run to the car which just arrived.

"Sooya! My baby!" The driver jumped out to hug Jisoo.

Two girlfriends??

"Not you too!" The short girl face-palmed. "Get the drunk baby into the car, Seul."

Jennie watched them force Jisoo into the car and drive away. Her disappointment couldn't be greater.

She was the cause of Jisoo's mistreatment on set and her disdain for Jennie was very obvious. Worst of all, she had to find out Jisoo was taken and was clearly not swaying.

Nayeon's lecture in the car fell on deaf ears for Jennie who couldn't take her mind off the new information she learned about Jisoo.

"Jen? I'm sorry, was I too harsh?" Nayeon handed her tissues. Jennie didn't even realize she was crying. She could only shake her head and wipe away her tears.

"Did something happen?" Nayeon was getting worried.

"Yeah. I wanted my time and caused unnecessary issues."

"Huh?" Her vague words confused Nayeon

"Nothing."

----------

"What's with this awkward atmosphere?" Nayeon nudged Jennie. They were back on set for day two of shooting.

Jennie's cold front finally pushed Kai away. He was actually behaving like a decent director for today. It still didn't resolve the tension between Jisoo and Kai who was still treating her horribly.

The second Kai called for the lunch break, Jisoo's phone rang. Wanting to apologize, Jennie followed behind her. She stepped back when she realized Jisoo came out to meet one of her girlfriends from the other night.

"Is he still acting up? Should I talk to him?" She asked. Jisoo laughed, ruffling her hair.

Jennie decided not to watch the unsightly scene. She asked Nayen to drop off the food at her trailer and decided to stay in for lunch. Her mind still stayed on Jisoo.

She wasted her lunch listening to her Mitski playlist and crying over a girl who doesn't care about her.

When Jennie noticed lunch was almost over, she rushed to get changed. There were only ten minutes left before their shoot started again.

She heard her phone vibrate continuously and ignored it, already knowing it was Nayeon spamming her to get ready. The sudden knock on her door told her Nayeon was here to get her.

"Come in!"

"Are you sure, Miss Kim?" The muffled voice on the other side of the door asked.

Miss Kim? Jennie laughed, thinking Nayeon was playing with her.

"Yes, hurry up."

The door swung open and closed right behind the girl. Only slow and careful footsteps followed.

Still getting changed in a rush, Jennie yelled for her to hurry up and come in so she could help.

"Come on, help me! There's only five minutes left!" Jennie said, taking off her last piece of clothing when she finally felt a presence behind her.

"I-I don't think I should."

Jennie was quick to turn around when she realized the familiar voice was not Nayeon. She screamed when she met the person's eyes.

Standing in front of her was Jisoo, eyes wide open and staring back at a naked Jennie.

"What are you doing here? Where's Nayeon?" Jennie hid behind her dresser.