Chapter 61. No Way, Mabel To That Guy?

“……”

I was wondering why he was so angry all of a sudden, but it was because I was having a picnic with Aiden.

“I can just go on a picnwic with Daddy later.”

“It won’t be your first.”

Dad shut his mouth firmly and avoided my gaze.

‘Sigh.’

Five years of experience as a father’s daughter. Now, I had the ability to relieve this stiffness.

I put my hands on my waist and looked up at my dark daddy.

“Is the first that important?”

“…of course.”

“So if ith not my first, you won’t go on a picnic with me?”

“…no, that’s not it.”

Daddy shook his head in a hurry. It looked like he had been wanting to go on a picnic.

“Daddy doethn’t want to go on a picnic with me?”

“Of course that’s not it!”

“Then ith fine!”

I came to a clear conclusion. Daddy looked at me as if he didn’t understand what I said. I nailed it down before he could conclude something else.

“Let’s go on a picnic twice!”

“……!”

I saw Daddy flinch.

‘A hit, he fell for it.’

I wanted to pass this over safely, but it didn’t go that way. Daddy, who was making an unpleasant expression, raised his gaze slightly.

‘Huh??’

His gaze was directed to none other than Aiden.

‘Why to Aiden so suddenly…?’

He spoke frighteningly, to the point where it was confusing.

“Leave that guy out.”

“Ung?”

“We’re going without that guy, the picnic.”

From the determined and cold voice, I nodded. I didn’t even intend to attach Aiden with Daddy anyway. Whenever they meet, they checked each other with their eyes, but only I died, who would get caught in-between them.

Nevertheless, Daddy didn’t look satisfied. Daddy looked down at me seriously. I also got serious because I thought it might be something serious.

“Keep your promise, Mabel.”

“What pwomise?”

“Twice.”

“……”

“We have to go twice.”

“O-okay.”

After hearing my answer so many times, Daddy finally seemed satisfied and left for his office with Gustav, who came to look for him.

I shook my head.

“It’s difficult raising Daddy…”

***

Aiden and I removed the rug and quickly dug up the stone while Lissandro and the maids weren’t looking. Just in case, Aiden picked up the stone.

“What do you think it ith?”