1st fansign ー 12. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧

genre: fluff
r: orbit_hyewon

genre: fluffr: orbit_hyewon

"Jang Yeeun, love of my life" you sighed infront of the fan-meeting place. You just got a ticket inside and finally, you're going to meet your bias, Jang Yeeun.

"Here I go" you entered the place, getting checked by the guards before going in. A lot of fans were there as well and fansites camped infront. The tables in the stage doesn't have anything yet, the artists will arrive soon.

"Omo, unnie... who's your bias?" A small girl beside you asked. She looks like a kid since her cheeks are squishy. "Jang Yeeun, how about you...?" You raised an eyebrow at her, wanting to know her name.

"Ah... I'm Lee Chaeyun. I'm a fan of Yujin unnie"

"Yujin unnie? ME TOO!" another girl behind the both of you squealed. "I'm Myah, anyways. I love CLC"

You conversed with the other two kids beside you. Yes, they are kids since you're a lot more older than them. "What are you going say later?" You heard two people converse infront of you.

"We go up! But you don't..."

"Yah, you're going to remind her that again?"

"Come on, Bing Bing. That's just a joke and we all know that's scripted"

We go up but you don't? Bing Bing? I think i heard that before?

"Omo, aren't those two friends of Yujin unnie?" Chaeyun asked (she's not part of Girls Planet here with Myah)

"Fu Yaning? And Cai Bing?"

"Ne... why are they here? They can meet Yujin unnie without paying tho"

"Let them be... maybe they have a surprise of something?"