elimination ー 2. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 (part 1)

requested by: akiyama_20
genre: angst

requested by: akiyama_20genre: angst

A night before the first elimination round, you were staying at Dayeon's room. You felt uneasy knowing their cell is at danger zone. Dayeon was under her covers, her other two room mates were outside to their friends.

Your cell rank was the highest one alongside with Cai Bing and May (Y/n is K-Trainee). You never expected it to be higher than Choi Yujin's cell because her group was more famous than yours, fromis_9. You were sent here to compete like Gyuri did in Produce48.

Dayeon on the other side was sad about her rank. She's loosing self confidence after seeing her cell in red color. The only hope she has was the "Planet Pass" by the mentors.

"Dayeon-ah..." you called for her but she still ignored you. "Dayeon, talk to me now"

"You feel easy, right? Because you know you're not going to be eliminated?" You heard her say. "That's not true-"

"Do you think I'm happy right now? Please... give me some time alone" her eyes peeked outside of the covers and they were red. She was crying since this afternoon. She felt really pressured. "Come on, you know I'm on your side"

"I know that... and you know I will get eliminated tomorrow and you're not. You don't know what I feel. And why are you here anyways? Go to your cell mates, not me" the thing is... you like her. In a romantic way. The first time you saw her, your recation was immediately 'wow, she's pretty'. And her bracelets gave you hope. The colors of Lesbian flag. Kim Bora, one of your friends, noticed the way you looked at her. She also encouraged you to confess early but you can't do it so you only made friends with her.

"Dayeon, you're my friend-"

"I known you got alot more friends, befriend Xiaoting, she's pretty, right? Or Su Ruiqi, they're prettier than me" you looked at her confused. What is she even talking about?