dreamer ー 4. 𝐂𝐚𝐢 𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐠 ( part 1 )

I can't keep up the requester names, sorry ㅠㅠ
genre: fluff to angst

I can't keep up the requester names, sorry ㅠㅠ genre: fluff to angst

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You were living a wonderful life. You have money... the looks... love... and most especially, a girlfriend. She's probably the most important thing to you.

The problem is, she don't want to be wedded yet. You and her parents already talked about settling down but she want her career. To be an idol.

"Me and your mother married each other in our 23s"

"Me and my husband too... in our 25s. You two are already 25, what's wrong on settling down?"

It's not an arranged marriage to be rushed. You and Cai Bing met each other in High School before going on a relationship in mid-college after she went back from being a trainee in Korea. The both of you have degrees already but she still want to be an idol. You don't oppose or stop her from dreaming. Even when you know if she debuts, you need to cut off ties with her to prevent issues with the public.

Cai Bing spent most of her time on a dance studio. She appreciated your effort to buy her one but she declined it. You're family is rich, her family is in the middle. She didn't dated you for money. She dated you because of your patience.

The first time she went in Korea, she told you to wait for her if you honestly love her. 2 years passed and when she came back, she was amazed how loyal you were to her. You downed yourself to work for the whole 2 years until she came back.

To your parents, being the only child matters to them. When you told them you have a "girlfriend", they didn't agreed with it first. You were planning on running away but they found out about it and they felt threatened. They accepted Cai Bing later on and now, they treated her like a daughter too.

Her parents on the other side doesn't care about sexuality at all. All they want is for their daughter to be happy. They also want her to be successful so they sent her to different auditions.

"Are you sure you're going to audition again?" You asked her a few days ago. She found a new agency that needs trainees. "I am. If I failed, there are more plenty agencies tho" she told you, grasping your hand. You felt worried about her. She trained all night but alot of agencies declined her. She's on the middle of her twenties now, it's harder to find entertainments to hire her.

"I'm sure about this one... only tasteless agencies reject me anyways" you smiled as she chuckled on her own statement. She's very confident, and you love her for it.

Days passed until your birthday came.Cai Bing never visited your house. She lives on their house. You suggested living in the same roof but she declined.

girls planet 999 [ONE SHOTS] CLOSEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें