elimination ー 3. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 ( part 2 )

a/n: before I start, I'm very sorry to update only one chapter today... there was a blackout earlier and I forgot to charge my phone :<

I will update Cai Bing + Xiaorina next time

A year has passed and you debuted with Yurina, Xiaoting, Hikaru, Yujin, Mashiro, Ruiqi, Cai Bing, Suyeon, Chaehyun, Ziyin and Myah. You ranked 1st which made you the center of the group called Planet Girls (lmao can't think of a name, cosmic girls and moon girls are already taken)

You haven't heard about Dayeon after she left but there was a rumor that she's living in Sweden now. You asked her friends but they also don't know how she is or where she is. You felt hopeless but you didn't gave up. You will wait for her.

Although many guys and girls confessed to you, you declined them all because you only want that one person. You were also shocked that some trainees inside the program liked you. Well, you kinda wished Dayeon did... but that's too impossible.

"Y/n-nie, you thinking about Dayeon again?" Ruiqi went on your side while Hikaru on the other. "I just... miss her. She was my best of friend back in the camp but she left me without proper good byes"

"Maybe she doesn't consider you as a friend" Wen Zhe straightforwardly replied behind you. "Shut up, Zhe. Her situation is serious" Ruiqi stood up for you. "Oh, is it? I thought Dayeon told her good byes. She personally told me she told Y/n bye already after I saw her left that day" she explained. "Yeah, I heard that too" Myah popped up on the bedroom door.

"She told me and Zhe-unnie that she already told everyone goodbyes" you don't know how to feel. She lied not just to you, but to everyone. "What else did she tell you two?" Wen Zhe shook her head and pointed her fingers at Ziyin.

"Dont ask me, Ziyin and Myah heard more than I do. I was at the meeting with you, duh" you can't blame Wen Zhe for being straightforward, she actually has a good personality. "So..." you turn to Ziyin who didn't talked since the topic went on Dayeon.

"She said do not worry... She's going abroad to study"

"Are you still in contact with her?" You asked Ziyin but she shook her head. "Sorry" you gave her a smile and nodded. "It's fine..." Ziyin smiled back and Myah went behind you, patting your shoulders.

"It's okay, unnie. I know we're going to meet her one day"

You hope so too but that day... it never came.

Another hear has passed, you and your group went to the highest point of your career. You totally forgotten about Dayeon but still, you never had interest to others up to date. You don't like someone at the moment but there is someone trying to get your attention.

Ruiqi has been tailing you all around. She was always by your side either with Hikaru or just herself. She even once asked to sleep beside you and that continued for months until now. She's like your sleeping mate. You don't know what she feels but for you, she's just acting like a bestfriend.

"Omo, Planet Girls are here" you heard the campus students talk about you and Chaehyun. The two of you have schedule at Cheong-ang College. It was supposedly with Yujin but she got a little fever that made her stop going with the two of you.

"Chaehyun is so pretty in real life..."

"Y/n looks more handsome than pretty actually"