elimination ー 7. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 (final-part 3)

Dayeon's POV (GP999 era)

"Yah, that girl is pretty, isnt she?" The girl beside me, Su Ruiqi, told me. I looked at the girl and indeed, she was pretty but she's probably straight.

"Her face reminded me of someone" Ruiqi continued to talk eventhough no one listens to her. She obviously likes girls like me. Well, I'm not that showing like Ruiqi but yes... I like girls... generation.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Y/n imnida" the girl in the front introduced herself. Her voice suits her face. She is really charming and... she looks cool and pretty at the same time. Her style is kinda boyish but I will not assume.

"She's definitely gay" I heard Ruiqi mumbled. I watched Y/n's performance and it was so cool. She will probably get the highest rank.

After Y/n's performance, she went up and look for a seat. She was bowing at everyone who she sees and after she bowed to me, I realized she was taller than me. "Y/n!" Ruiqi called for her. "Sit here!" I look confused at Ruiqi and she was pointing at the seat next beside ours. I thought she was kicking me away. Y/n obeyed and sat beside a J-Line next to Ruiqi.

When its time picking cell-mates, Y/n came second and picked Cai Bing and May as her cell-mates. It sucks she didn't pick me. If only I talked to her earlier...

As we moved to our dorm rooms, me and my cell-mates' were just beside Y/n's. "Trainees, we prepared a lunch for you" the megaphone talked. My cell mates immediately ran off the room leaving me there behind. I saw some trainees passed and caught a glimpse of Y/n.

When I was done fixing my bed, I slowly walked out of the door at the thought I am the only trainee left on their room. As I walk out of the door, I saw Y/n coming at me from the Cafeteria's direction.

"You Dayeon?" She asked while smiling. I nodded my head, looking at her with a questionable face. "You're the only trainee who didn't eat" she stopped infront of me. "How about you, Y/n-ssi?" I asked her. "Oh... just call me Y/n" she smiled from ear to ear that made her more attractive... yah, You Dayeon, she's probably starting come on.

"I finished eating 10 minutes ago... kaja?" She asked as she grabbed my hand. SHE'S HOLDING MY HAND?! She drag me slowly to the cafeteria and let me seat on one of the seats with Cai Bing, May, Xiaoting and Yurina. I realized Yongeun wasn't around and I saw her sitting with Jia.

"Oh, Y/n-ssi... you got a new friend?" May asked her. "Hm... You Dayeon is her name" the group nodded their heads while Y/n sat beside me. "So Dayeon-ssi, did you..." the next thing happened was alot of questions being throw at me. I answered them one by one while eating and to Y/n who's just beside me, she was talking to Ruiqi who's on the next table beside us. I look around to find my cell-mates and caught them looking at me. They gave me a thumbs up, telling me it's okay.

As days passed, my friendship with Y/n grew including my feelings. I don't know if she noticed my bracelet but I don't want to bother her... and if I tell her about my sexuality, she will ignore me for the rest of my life.

"Confess to her" Ruiqi adviced me but I cant. I just can't.

When Yale illegally opened her phone at night, we checked our cell ranks and I was so shocked to be in danger zone. There's no way I can survive now since there's alot of K-trainees in danger zone who has more exposure.