dreamer ー 6. 𝐂𝐚𝐢 𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐠 ( part 2 )

Fast forward after a year, you once again drowned yourself to work. You watched her performance and she did great. Her practice paid off and eventhough you didn't helped het with the votings because she doesn't want to get spoiled by you, she managed to debut.

Your friends were encouraging you to atleast send a gift or congratulate her but you shrug them off. She wants space so you're giving her space. Wait, she broke up with you officially. There's nothing to comeback anymore, right?

After your friends knew your situation, they tried setting you up to blind dates but you cant replace your first love. It's better to grow old alone than to be with someone you don't love. It's weird but you were only attracted to Cai Bing. No one else.

Your business grew and it has branches now. In span of 1 year, your name was now listed on Top 10 Best Woman CEOs of China. You were also listed as the Youngest CEO to manage over 20 branches worldwide alone.

"Ms. Zhang, you're invited to the CCA with the nominations of Youngest Entrepreneurs, Top 10 CEOs of China, Top 10 Women CEOs of China and Top 10 Best Woman CEO" your secretary to you. They thought being CEO is just work and money. There's also competition for who's the best. And you wanted to be atleast in the top 5.

"Hmm... when?"

"Next week in Seoul, are you going, ma'am?" She asked. As soon as you heard the word 'Seoul', you were hesitant. If you go there, there's a chance you will see Cai Bing. But Seoul is big, right? There's no way you're going to cross paths with her.

"Sure. Update my schedule"

"Yes, ma'am" she left the room and you slammed your pen down the table. You fished for your phone in your pocket and as it lit up, her face showed up.

You never changed your lockscreen (photo above) since she left. You miss her. But you don't think she does. So it's one-sided.

It was a photo you took weeks before the both of you broke off. The both of you were looking for a new agency but she got hungry so you treat her at the market.

She's not very picky. And honestly, she would choose cheap things than luxuries.

The pictures on your phone never left but the owner of the face did. It makes you sad, you even cried a week straight but got used to it after a month. She was never that clingy type that would always sleep on your side so you never felt cold sleeping alone. But she's a person that would send a good night every night and good morning every morning.

Her number changed aswell. You didn't ask it to her mother because she also understands the situation. She still treat you like a daughter tho. She would visit your house and cook for you whenever your mom and dad left for some business.

"I heard they got their first win on a award show already..." her mother would tell you stories about her to keep you updated. You carefully listens to her everytime because that's the only thing you can do to not worry about Cai Bing.

You arrived in Korea wearing a fancy European Style dress that caught alot of eyes.