acquaintance ー 10. 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (final-part 2)

"Shen Xiaoting-ssi, it says you won a gold prize in dance?"

"Ne... In a competition in Shanghai, I ranked 1st in modern dance. And also in British competition, I ranked 6th globally in an international ballroom dance" the crowd went in wow including you.

"Wah... ballroom is the only dance I can't do" you shook your head. "Then you should let her teach you" you heard Tifanny.

"Ani... there's no need for that, sunbaenim"

"Let's see her dance" Tiffany said on the microphone.

As festive music started playing, you saw her smile on the beginning. The same pretty smile.

"Omo, you and her got the same method of dancing, you know, smiling first then changes the gaze" Tiffany nudged you. You can hear the other mentors praise her but you just sit there, smiling at the dancing girl in the stage. You never see her dance, you thought she was a model back then.

As the song fade, the studio was filled with claps from the mentors and other trainees. Tifanny even gave a standing ovation.

"Wow, I want to learn a dance like that..." you heard her say.

"Ani, unnie. You will only break your back"

"Yah!"

What Xiaoting did today was above your expectations. She's an all rounder, and you're not. You were still stabilizing your vocals and your rap is now amazing. You can rap while dancing really hard.

The last performance was already introduced and it's time for the cell picking. While Picking the Master's Top9, Ezaki Hikaru, Choi Yujin, Shana, Jeong Jiyoon and Xiaoting were your picks. The masters agreed with you and all of them got in. As they finalize their picks, you went back to your seat.

You heard them cheer for no reason until you saw your face on the main screen.

"Y/n sunbaenim, neomu- yeppeo!"

"I'm so happy I sat infront"

"My role model"

"She's the reason why I want to become an idol"

"This is surreal, I never imagined to see Lee Y/n in person" you heard some of them. You waved at the camera before looking back at the papers on your table. You flipped the profiles one by one until you reached Xiaoting's. Her personal informations were pasted there. Not to be rude but you got a crush on her so why not?

"We're done" you heard Tiffany so you set aside the papers to focus.

You got no experience on mentoring but this is enjoyable. Especially when a pretty girl is competing. There's no malice because some of them are older than you, even Xiaoting, you only debuted early.