I stood in place, turning to James. "I think I'm ready to hit the hay. I'm really sleepy. James, do you mind taking me back to Lola's house with your van?" I forced a smile.

"My car's in the repair shop, the van's Kresten's. Go upstairs; ask him to drive you home." He instructed with a smirk.

Vincent and Brett mimicked him, flashing the same smirk. I knew they were putting me into a trap, just for me to walk in on Kresten and Lola when they're doing...eh. I shuddered in thought. But at the same time, I'mreally sleepy.

I sighed, making my way towards the staircase. And as I was, I could hear the guys snicker. I shot a look at them, and continued going upstairs. As soon as I got in the hallways of the second floor, I instantly remembered where the guest room was, so I directed myself there with no help.

As soon as I got to the door, I pressed my ear against it softly, and could hear strange noises. I wrinkled my eyebrows, continuing to listen. It was kind of inaudible like, but it sounded like soft moans and grunts. Disgusting!

"Um..." My voice trailed off as I tapped the joint of my index finger against the door softly.

"Mmm?" I could hear Lola respond in a moan.

"Um...Lola, it's...me. I-I'm ready to go home." I called out, trying to listen still. As I waited for a reply, I heard soft whispers from both her and Kresten. Just as I thought I waited long enough, I opened my mouth to speak up once more, but I stopped when Lola went back to speaking.

"Um, go away! Not now." She called out calmly.

I raised an eyebrow, "What? But why?" I know I was being stubborn, interrupting their pleasure privacy.

"Look, a-ask James or someone to drop you off! Kresten's keys are downstairs! I'll be back at home in a couple of hours! I promise." She called out.

I smacked my teeth silently. "Al-alright. Bye." I stammered.

Just as they probably thought I was gone out of their hair for good, I stood there for a little longer, puzzled. Shortly after, I walked downstairs and the guys went silent again. "Lola told me to ask one of you if you could take me home." I mentioned softly, fiddling with my fingers.

Brett cocked an eyebrow, standing up instantly as a volunteer. He was always willing to be helpful to me.

"No, Brett, sit back down. Michael can take her." James confirmed, smirking directly at him.

Michael was slumped on the couch, with a cigarette in his mouth. "But Ijust started smoke-"

James gave him an eager look, and raised the both of his eyebrows. Michael had went from rejecting to accepting, smiling as he pressed it against a platform nearby and stood up, dusting himself off. I walked to the door awkwardly as he took the keys and followed me.

Just before he closed the door once we got outside, the last remark was from Vincent, who said, "Have fun, you two".

The wind was picking up steadily as I hurried over to the passenger side of the van. Michael took his time, unlocking the door carefully, I guess it's because he didn't want to be responsible for breaking any of his best friend's belongings. I stood impatiently, waiting as it felt like the temperature was dropping by seconds. As soon as I heard the locks pluck, I opened the door quickly and got inside, rubbing my hands together. Michael did the same, starting up the van.

"You know how to drive, don't you?" I questioned blankly, staring straight ahead. "

Don't underestimate me. I'm seventeen." He confirmed sourly, I could feel his glare focusing on me.