Chapter 2

I woke up to a head ache, and my eyes seemed a little swollen. Plus I forgot to take off my piercings for the night, so my that part of lip was aching.

I got out of bed lazily and threw the sheets onto my bed as a sign of it being made. I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. And afterwards, I had put on my black skinny jeans, a black "all time low" t-shirt and black and white converse.

Ilove the color black, it may seem like an evil color, but to me, it was my savior. Whenever I'd see that color I'd just randomly smile, like I am now. After I applied my usual make up in the morning, I grabbed my purple book bag and my cell phone, leaving the house.

School was at a good distant to walk, so I never mind it, although my mom offers Haley a ride to school every day, and not me. Maybe it's because I'm old enough to walk on my own, and not her. As I was walking, so quietly that all you could hear my converse scraping against the sidewalks, I stopped as a car drove pass me and stopped. Oh no. This isn't good, is it? I braced myself, alarmed.

The guy had gotten out of his car, and he had mysteriously black hair and green eyes.

My jaw dropped a little, so aware of his stunning figure, his face.

Had I seen him before?

This neighborhood is in the district of my school. Why hadn't I seen him before?

He met eyes with me and threw on a smile, "Oh, um, hey. Do you need a ride?" He questioned sincerely. It took me a while to respond, until I shook my head from side to side erratically. "Come on, I insist. A girl like you shouldn't have to walk." He claimed.

I stared at him, a little shy. I had then nodded, walking up to him. He opened the passenger door of his car and I got inside, and he got in the driver's seat. He started driving, and I stared off into window in silence.

"Do you have a name?" He sipped on a cup of coffee, I could smell it. Well, isn't he mature? Instead, I sip on beer and whiskey...how classy.

"Uh, Heather." I mentioned with a slight crack in my voice.

"Cool. I'm Brandon. Currently sixteen, and a junior." He introduced, hitting an angle of a street.

"I'm fifteen, a sophomore." I answered, a little less shy. I sat up more, facing him. I gazed at him with a passion, his light green eyes fixed on the road while driving. I studied him; I could do so many things to this guy. I WANT to. But is he the type of guy to do so? He isn't like one of my other guy friends, who were always eager to take in on what you have to offer, if you're putting down on what I'm saying.

The whole ride, I asked him if he were new, but he claimed that he's been attending the school for as long as he could remember.

As soon as we got to the school, I got out of his car and stepped out onto the parking lot. He studied me, his green eyes piercing through my own. I slammed his car door, adjusting the straps of my book bag that sat still on my shoulders.

"I'll see you around, Heather." He claimed with a wink, walking away. I raised my eyebrow, confused. Who was that guy? As soon as I turned to get onto the school quads, Lola had stood in front of me with a smile.

She looked a little high, "Mm, don't pretend I didn't see you eyeing the man candy over there." She taunted. I looked at her weirdly, so confused.

"What are you talking about? Brandon? No. I just raised my eyebrow at him, it's innocent." I protested, beginning to walk.

"He's HOT. How do you come across the hot guys these days?" She questioned. Are you kidding me? She's dating Kresten, a hot junior! Who wouldn't be grateful to be with him?