᯽𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒆᯽

Начните с самого начала

"Hey! that's not what i mean" he burst out laughing,thyme frowned,kavin pushed him a bit and make him turn around again,now the two were indian sitting on the bed as kavin took the small bottle of massage oil on his drawer,he uses it sometimes when his having a headache due to some reports and thesis,he applied a small a mount on his palm then rubbed his palm together,thyme was just silent and waiting for what will his boyfriend will do.

Kavin started to massage thyme's shoulder first then down to his back.

"Lay on your stomach" he said and the older man followed.

Kavin hovered on thyme,placing his knees between the older man's hips then he started to massage thyme's back.

"Jeez,its too stiff" kavin worriedly said.

"Ughh yes..like that love hmm" thyme sighed in relief.

"You should take a rest sometimes bae,look your back is very stiff!" kavin scolded his lover.

"Im sorry babe-oh shit! that feels so good!" thyme groaned again when kavin pressed the stiff part,kavin keep massaging his back until he finished and thyme's back is not hurting anymore,kavin leaned on thyme's ear,he's still hovering on the older man.

"Am i good?" he whispered sesuctively.

"No words to express" thyme muttered,kavin chuckled and peck thyme's lips.

"Love you" he stated,thyme opened his eyes and stare back at his boyfriend.

"Love you more than words" he softly said and kavin chuckled again.

"Come here you addicting human" thyme pulled kavin and made him lay beside him,now they where facing each other.

"Me? Addicting?" kavin raised his eyebrows,thyme grinned and pulled his lover's waist closer to him.

"Hmm,i can't get enough of you" thyme deeply said and started kissing kavin's neck.

"Thyme it tickles" kavin giggled,but the older man keep kissing his neck.

"Thyme-ughh" kavin suddenly moaned when thyme sucked his neck.

"M-mom might heat us.." he breathlessly said,thyme pulled away.

"Her room is 2 rooms away from yours,she won't" thyme said while smirking.

"B-but..the light.." kavin trailed off,thyme sighed and get off the bed to switch off the light,now the only light remaining is the lampshade beside kavin's bed,thyme crawl back to the bed and hovered the younger man again.

"This is going to be a long night" thyme stated, slowly unbuttoning kavin's pajama while his gazed are still on the younger,kavin gulped while staring back.

"Are you ready?" thyme asked and slowly leaned in.

Before kavin could answer,his lips were already getting devoured,thyme was kissing him hard,he slid his tongue inside the younger man's mouth tugging his.

They were not breaking the kiss for god knows how long and kavin was running out of breath that he might pass out if thyme didn't pulled away any minute,he tried pushing the older man's shoulder but no avail as thyme deepen it more and pinned his right hand,kavin's right hand unconciously move and accidentally collided the lampshade,the lamp fall on the ground creating a breaking sound,both pulled away breathlessly while staring at each others eyes.

"Y-you.." kavin breathlessly said while glaring at the older man he weakly punched his chest.

"Are you going to kill me?! i can't breath anymore and you still keep devouring my lips" he added,thyme chuckled.