"You two are reading pregnancy books now?" Aria asked amused.

"Aren't you?" Damon replied.

"Touché" Aria said, taking a bite of her sandwich, and letting out a moan, "God, I love you".

"Who are you talking to?" Damon asked, looking at Aria in amusement.

"The sandwich" Aria replied, "Obviously".

"Right, my bad" Damon whispered, laughing at Aria's antics.

"Shotgun" Katherine said, entering the room, "What? I get carsick in the back seat, another charming, human side effect".

"She's coming with us?" Kol asked, glaring at Katherine.

"Trust me, I have no interest in Katherine's well being" Damon replied, "But Silas wants her real bad, and if Silas wants her, I want her more".

"Also, Damien would kill both of you two if you lose her" Aria reminded.

"I can't die" Kol retorted.

"He will find a way" Aria retorted back.

"Do you really think that I want to take a road trip with any of you?" Katherine asked Kol, "I just want to find Stefan".

"We don't know if this dream is going to led us to Stefan" Aria reminded.

"Worth a shot" Katherine said.

"Okay, train's leaving the station" Damon said, grabbing Aria's hand, "Choo-choo".

"I'm going to hate this" Kol mumbled.

"Kol, did you get more sandwich's?!" Aria called out.

"Of course I did" Kol said, following Damon and Aria, "You would have killed me if I hadn't".

***

Two Thousand Years Ago,

Adriana sat by the fountain, playing with the water when Damien walked over to her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Damien asked.

"No thoughts, just relishing in the peace and quiet" Adriana replied.

"I don't mean to push, but have you thought about my offer?" Damien asked, sitting next to Adriana.

Adriana looked at Damien and smiled, "You already know my answer, but are you sure you want to go against your own brother for me?".

"If his my brother, then he will happy for me" Damien replied.

"If I had chosen him over you, would you have been happy for him?" Adriana asked curiously.

Damien sighed, "I think at first I would have been very upset, but as time went on I would have learned to be happy for you and him".

Adriana smiled, "You're a good brother Damien".

Damien looked at Adriana, "I'm trying".