She couldn't concentrate on her work.her mind was filled with naughty things.she was trying but this time only dirty thoughts were coming in her mind.she gave up turned on the shower.

He scrunched his eyebrows and looked back slowly.when he looked back she put her hand on his cheek and kissed him thinking it will calm her but it just turned her more.

She broke the kiss and started kissing his soft places on neck he moaned.

Sid:- bab...y d..onn

He received spank on his left ass cheek.

Sid:- sorry mommy

She was kissing his back of neck while her hands roamed on his chest and abs.after some time her hand slipped in his boxers .he widened his eyes.

She grabbed his cock and stroked it lightly.he moaned more in her ears.she couldn't do it properly as his boxers were coming in between.

She groaned and tore it from behind.he widened his eyes and gasped.she saw his round ass and massaged it desperately.her bathroom was filled with his moans and whimpers.she slapped his both ass cheeks many times and received his moans saying 'mommy ' every time from his mouth.

She grabbed his penis again and started stroking it fast.he moaned.

Sid :- Aah..m..om..my i..i..

He stopped as she smacked his butt cheeks.

From his right side she grabbed his cock and from left her hand reached to his little balls.she rubbed it slowly.his pupils went up  automatically and he rolled his head back closing his eyes because of extreme pleasure.

She kept doing that while he was moaning mess.his eyes could barely open and his mouth open moaning which were much appreciated by her ears.

He was close to his orgasm she felt it and left him.he turned around panting.she kissed him passionately he kissed her back though he was lacking oxygen.

she broke the kiss and pinned him to the wall.

Avu:- today i am gonna eat your this little penis.(she said smirking licking his neck)

He widened his eyes.

Sid:- what?(he shouted)

She smirked and took his legs in her hands.

Avu:- put your legs on my shoulder (she ordered)

Sid:- but...how..i..(he was cut off by her)

Avu:- I SAID NOW (she said dangerously)

He quickly put his both legs on her both shoulders.she put her both hands on his lower butt and pushed him little up on wall.

So she was in between his legs and he was in air support of wall and her.basically he was sitting on her.

(AN:- 😂😂dont judge me and spam in comments its unrealistic because i didnt find anything in bathroom.i spent half hour thinking i should write it or not so dont comment on this position bye 😗😗😗🖐️🖐️😂)

He looked down at her and she was smirking.

Avu :- ready baby(smirking)

He was just watching her.he widened his eyes when she took his penis in her mouth.she started sucking it slowly increasing her speed.he was breathing and moaning heavily.

His usual moaning face returned which she loved than anything else.she was sucking it perfectly and he was watching her sucking penis was so sexy for him.

He felt him close again.

"Mom..my i a..m go...na cum"he said in between moaning.

She bit his cock lightly he gasped.she shook her head.

"Mommy please" he begged which ignored by her.

She used her tongue and swirled it on his tip.he was having very tough time he knew he couldn't hold more.she understood he is going to cum she sucked it harder as much she can.

He took hold of her head and came in her mouth.she kept sucking it untill he was finished.she slowly put him back on his feet.he took support of wall and stood there catching his breath.

"So how was it?"she asked panting.

"It was fucking amazing i never felt like this before fuck"he said still breathing heavily.

She started unbuttoning her top revealing her purple bra.then she removed her leggings revealing her purple panties.

He gasped.no matter he saw her naked but he always amazed by her body.she came closer he stepped back but he was just beside wall.she removed her bra while walking when she was very close she threw it and held his neck pulling him closer.she was pushing her firm boobs on his chest.

He held her waist and kissed her back.he slowly reached her ass gathering lots of courage.she smiled in kiss.he massaged it as she didn't said anything.she moaned in kiss.

"Fuck i cant control my self more come here"she said dragging him to the bathtub.

Avu:- lay down( she ordered him )

He immediately laid down in bath tub adjusting his head so he can breath.she entered in bathtub and stood in front of him.she removed her panties and threw it on floor.he was just staring her pussy.

She slowly squat down and sat on his stomach.she leaned towards his face and kissed his jawline neck and cheeks while she was grinding on his cock which was getting hard again.when she felt his cock hard again on her wet pussy she took it in her hand and adjusted it in her pussy.

She closed her eyes and slowly started moving up and down.soon she adjusted and increased her speed still her eyes closed.she was focusing on speed while he was staring her beautiful moaning face.

She opened her eyes breathing heavily and moaning.she looked at him.

Avu:- kiss me

She ordered him suddenly.both leaned and kissed eachother hungrily.

"Hold me and move your fucking ass as fast you can"she ordered him again high on her hormones.he smiled on thought that now he can pleasure her.

He held his waist firmly and started moving his hips.she moaned more than before but he didnt felt that enough.he adjusted his feet and bend his knees so he can move his hips more.

He adjusted his position and started moving his hips as fast as he can.she screamed his name.
He was reaching deep inside her everytime.he was filling her hole fully.

She put her hands on his chest and screamed
"Fuck fuck i am gonna cum" she screamed and released herself on him.

She removed her both hands and fell on his chest while he rubbed her back.

Then they took shower together and cleaned themselves with holy water.

============================
I need suggestions for my sex one shots so please suggest me in comments but tell me clearly.

1.whom do you wanna see dominant

2.if you have any little story line also write that

3.tell me what are they mean he or she is doctor,mafia,taxi driver , plumber etc.

Or you have any fantasy or fetish tell me.